Week 2 - Other games - thread

If we win tonight, I'll feel better about our win over SDSU than I will if we lose.

Schoop triple ties up the Twins game 2-2!

Garver with the 3 run dong.

5-2 Twins. 7th inning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BYU FG. They now trail by only 3 against Tennessee with 7 minutes left.

See if they get the ball back with a chance to win.

I just read about Pineda’s suspension. Dammit!

I don’t care how you bring ’em, just bring ‘em young. Going to guess BYU has the oldest team in America, every year. Yet, just ok.

Just flipped over to CBSSN quick, still a ways to go. Hope UCF kills the clock on the next drive.

BYU is going to get the ball under 2 minutes down by 3 against Tenn

BYU hits about a 70 yard pass to get in FG range with 7 seconds left.
Tied it to push overtime.

If we win tonight, I'll feel better about our win over SDSU than I will if we lose.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l2JJs8cYf7GLQU5u8" width="480" height="320" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/captainobvious-l2JJs8cYf7GLQU5u8">via GIPHY</a></p>

Twins win.

Tennessee loses to BYU in overtime.

Will Tennessee coach get fired (I don't even know who it is)?
Kansas lost to Coastal Carolina. Ouch.
PSU sure opened up a can on Buffalo in the second half.
Bummer about Pineda, but Twins were never winning the WS. They've had an amazing year and he was a big part of that...roids and all. Glad they milked all they could from him.

They've had an amazing year and he was a big part of that...roids and all.

no roids --- the league agreed with his assertion that he was taking a diuretic to help him keep his weight down

USC up 24-20 on Stanford.

Yeah, that was sudden. Last I saw it was 14-3 (I think) and USC had just fumbled a kickoff that Stanford recovered. Wasn't looking good for the ol' Trojans. Crazy swing...

no roids --- the league agreed with his assertion that he was taking a diuretic to help him keep his weight down

BS- only way diuretics keep your weight down is if you have heart failure or other serious medical conditions. Push away from the dinner plate Pineda. Idiot.

Not sure the league agreed. It was an arbitrator that agreed.

It's a diuretic that also masks other PEDs. He's coming back from an injury so there's a decent chance he was taking something to help with that. Either way he should know better. These guys are given tons of information about what they can and can't take.

Washington-Cal on FS1 for anyone else that can’t sleep. Game started very late due to lightning.

Apparently Cal and Washington are still going because of a delay? lol Watching because that game gave me a shot of adrenaline.

USC beats Stanford by 25.
Beat Fresno by 8 last week.

Impressive win for USC (it appears).

Cal beat #14 Washington.
Oregon 77-6 over Nevada who beat Purdue last week.
#22 Washington St wins 59-17

Last edited:

Rooting big for Maryland. Be great if they are ranked when we play them

That would assume you think you think you could beat them. They crushed the Gophers last year without a qb. This year they've added amazing talent via the transfer portal (Josh Jackson QB - Virginia Tech, Shaq Smith LB - Clemson Keandra Jones LB - Ohio State). They are extremely fast and athletic all over the field. Gophers do not match up well with them. A lot of teams won't this year.

Last edited:

That would assume you think you think you could beat them. They crushed the Gophers last year without a qb. This year they've added amazing talent via the transfer portal (Josh Jackson QB - Virginia Tech, Shaq Smith LB - Clemson Keandra Jones LB - Ohio State). They are extremely fast and athletic all over the field. Gophers do not match up well with them. A lot of teams won't this year.

No. It's better to play ranked opponents win or lose.

Top Bottom