Week 2 - Other games - thread

Wow. Maryland scores another touchdown. 42-13. Six touchdowns on seven drives.

Maryland looks like they will be a very tough game for the gophers. Josh Jackson is a legit QB and they have all kinds of talent at RB. They always recruit well just haven't been able to put it all together.

Keep thinking MD is gonna be a cakewalk.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I can't figure Maryland out.

Last year they beat Texas in Austin. Get blown out by Iowa and a down MSU. Lose to Indiana then come within one point of knocking off Ohio State.

They look like Clemson in this game, but next week they could look like Rutgers.

Purdue 14-10 at half vs Vandy. Pretty important game for them for bowl hopes.

Purdue's gonna have to find a way to run the ball better.

Keep thinking Iowa is gonna be a cakewalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan's first drive of the second half crashed real quick. Army back in the driver's seat.

Keep thinking MD is gonna be a cakewalk.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don't think I've heard anyone say that. Especially considering the way they handled us last year.

Michigan's first drive of the second half crashed real quick. Army back in the driver's seat.

Army is back in the red zone. I'd love it if Army was able to hand Michigan a loss.

Keep thinking FAU is gonna be a cakewalk.

Sent from my couch using my Laptop

Wait am I doing this wrong?

Wow Army with about as bad an interception pass as you'll ever see.

Vandy giving the game away to Purdue.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Flipping around channels I forgot how football is nonstop commercials.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Michigan with a good drive, ties it up with Army. 14-14

We'll see how Army does this drive, but I have a feeling they blew their shot at the upset with that pick.

We'll see how Army does this drive, but I have a feeling they blew their shot at the upset with that pick.

Totally agree. That Mich drive game time for the defense to rest and regroup too.

Wow, Mizzou is crushing West Virginia.

Michigan goes for it on 4th and 2 and fail to convert. Army ball. 14-14

I don't know what I want with Michigan.
If they lose, all Big Ten teams will drop 3 spots in the Top 25 because the Big Ten will be perceived as weak (as all other Big Ten teams win their games easily).

It also makes me think that the year we make the Big Ten Championship game, it will be against Maryland.

Those who put money on Cincy against OSU threw their money away it appears.
No underdog story this week.

Cincy over UCLA 24-10. OSU over Cincy 42-0.

Wonder how Chip Kelly is doing.

I don't know what I want with Michigan.
If they lose, all Big Ten teams will drop 3 spots in the Top 25 because the Big Ten will be perceived as weak (as all other Big Ten teams win their games easily).

It also makes me think that the year we make the Big Ten Championship game, it will be against Maryland.

Wisconsin, Michigan, and Iowa can all lose every game they play.

Michigan didn’t play well last week either. They’ll probably lose to Ohio State again. Sooner or later, Harbaugh will be on the hot seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colorado/Nebraska is hard to call. Home field big advantage to Colorado, but Nebraska's offense should get clicking today. Rain could be a factor. Really, a toss-up, but if Martinez is hot, Nebraska wins a close one.

Wow, targeting gets called on teams other than the Gophers, who knew

Top Bottom