Week 2 - Other games - thread

Michigan stopped on 4th and 2.
Army ball with just over 2 minutes left near midfield.
Tie game.

Purdue just got lucky. Bad snap in the end zone, their QB is able to pick it up and throw it away. Refs throw the flag for grounding but then decide to pick it up even though the throw was almost 5 yards short of the LOS. Should have been a safety. Vandy’s Coach was pissed.

Boy.....Army is sure wasting a lot of time.

Wow gutsy play by army converts 4th and one at the 50.

Looks like Army will have to rely on a freshman kicker to win it with a longer FG.

Bad clock management.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Army barely gets better positioned and spikes it. All comes to this.

Purdue just got lucky. Bad snap in the end zone, their QB is able to pick it up and throw it away. Refs throw the flag for grounding but then decide to pick it up even though the throw was almost 5 yards short of the LOS. Should have been a safety. Vandy’s Coach was pissed.

And Purdue gets a TD out of that drive. Could have been a 9 point game, now at 18.

Big Ten Teams all doing very well in early games.

Well, except Michigan.

...and Rutgers.

Army was -that close- to winning at the Big House, good job today

Nothing says #7 team in the country than an overtime win over Army.

At home.

Army has gotten considerably better as a football team. I think they are like what Navy was over the past decade or so, a team that could legit upset a high-end P5.

Not saying it excuses Michigan from this game.

How about another fumble here to seal it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Army has gotten considerably better as a football team. I think they are like what Navy was over the past decade or so, a team that could legit upset a high-end P5.

Not saying it excuses Michigan from this game.

They took OU to OT last year.

Watched a bit of Maryland/Syracuse. Maryland plays really fast on offense.

Maryland looked really good.
Defense is still questionable, but with an average of 71 points per game, they are doing okay.

Army is a respectable team.

Still, as #7, you don't want to be losing at home, especially to an unranked team.

Maryland looked really good.
Defense is still questionable, but with an average of 71 points per game, they are doing okay.

Army is a respectable team.

Still, as #7, you don't want to be losing at home, especially to an unranked team.

I think the transfer Josh Jackson was over looked a bit. He’s a better than average B1G qb.

Michigan gets a field goal in Double OT. Army needs a TD to win.

Top Bottom