Week 2 - Other games - thread

That would assume you think you think you could beat them. They crushed the Gophers last year without a qb. This year they've added amazing talent via the transfer portal (Josh Jackson QB - Virginia Tech, Shaq Smith LB - Clemson Keandra Jones LB - Ohio State). They are extremely fast and athletic all over the field. Gophers do not match up well with them. A lot of teams won't this year.

The Terps are @Temple next week, then a bye, then they host Penn State.

We'll have a better idea at that point how good they are.

The Terps are @Temple next week, then a bye, then they host Penn State.

We'll have a better idea at that point how good they are.

They just beat the #21 team in the country by 43 and put 63 on them. We are getting a decent idea now they are pretty good. They are probably rightfully a #22 or #23 team right now. Are they better than that?...you're right..we'll know soon enough.

Last edited:

They just beat the #21 team in the country by 43 and put 63 on them. We are getting a decent idea now they are pretty good. They are probably rightfully a #22 or #23 team right now. Are they better than that?...you're right..we'll know soon enough.

Syracuse was ranked purely off of last year. We have no idea how good either team is right now.
I wouldn’t disagree if Maryland were ranked in the next poll, but I also expect Maryland to finish 6th or 7th in the east

Syracuse was ranked purely off of last year. We have no idea how good either team is right now.
I wouldn’t disagree if Maryland were ranked in the next poll, but I also expect Maryland to finish 6th or 7th in the east

I'm going 4th or 5th. This team last year without a QB came very close to beating Ohio State and put over 50 points on them. We'll see

Last edited:

AP ranks Maryland #21 going into week 3. Basically took over Syracuse’s previous spot.

Top Bottom