Week 2 - Other games - thread

I left to play some NCAA FB 06 when the score was 17-0, get done with that and come back to this tie game. Damn.

All that red in the stadium has to be embarrassing for Colorado.

It looks like they're playing in Lincoln. Or Minneapolis.

Colorado could possibly win it in regulation

EDIT: never mind

Colorado is pretty mediocre. Nebraska hasn’t played like a top 25 team in either game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, was down at the 15 but that was amazing. Another OT here we go.

Man, a lot of teams on MN's schedule looked pretty impressive today. PU, Mary, Iowa, Wisco with convincing wins. Illinois won on the road, albeit not impressively. Neb looks meh, but that's expected...and they still might beat an P5 team on the road. Really hope MN looks vastly improved tonight vs. last week. If not, I may go into a slight depression...until they win a big game, of course :)

Worst possible time for Martinez to take a sack.

LMAO at overrated Nebraska right now.

Classic Neb! Hahaha

Feel bad for the kicker.

Used to root for all Big 10 teams in non-con except 'sconnie and Iowa. But all this coach comparison just makes me wish the worst for Nebraska and Purdue.

Feel really bad for the kicker. Game probably shouldn't have come down to that. What a game, though. Humble the Huskers.

Keep thinking Dark Souls is going to be a cakewalk.

Blew a 17-0 lead...pulled a Purdue.

At least Nebraska has Hoiberg to look forward to.

Man, a lot of teams on MN's schedule looked pretty impressive today. PU, Mary, Iowa, Wisco with convincing wins. Illinois won on the road, albeit not impressively. Neb looks meh, but that's expected...and they still might beat an P5 team on the road. Really hope MN looks vastly improved tonight vs. last week. If not, I may go into a slight depression...until they win a big game, of course :)

The only team that looked good playing real competition was Maryland.

GSU 10
Maine 3

Halftime

We knew the teams in the West were all going to be solid, the only real surprise outside of that is just how dominant Maryland has been to this point. Their offense is doing some amazing things through 2 weeks. We have a favorable schedule in terms of our cross over games and who we get at home but it was never going to be an easy schedule. Will be fun as always to see how things shake out.

What do you folks think Buffalo can do at Penn St??

Would be cool to see an upset. Buffalo head coach from Wisc-Whitewater, DIII powerhouse. They won 10 games last year, but had a great QB.

Buffalo's QB was 5/10 for 67 yards and three touchdowns last week in his first start? What an odd stat line.

I have to believe Huskers had a better chance at first down than the field goal. Rotten of Frost to put it on the punter. And I totally agree with johnnybb about Purdue and Nebraska.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nebby...
Not!
Bwahahahahaha!!!

I have to believe Huskers had a better chance at first down than the field goal. Rotten of Frost to put it on the punter. And I totally agree with johnnybb about Purdue and Nebraska.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I missed something....what happened with Nebraska's kicker? And is the punter really the backup?

Tough loss for those fans that traveled to Boulder.

Hope the Gophers win or at least don't least lose like that when they travel there.

GM

Top Bottom