Week 2 - Other games - thread

4th and 10 Michigan in double OT. Army has a good shot.

Army fumbles on 3rd down, Michigan recovers and survives.

Army seems offensively challenged. It’s amazing they’ve been able to hang with Oklahoma and Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I told my wife Army should have gone for 2 in the first OT.

Colorado just got a delay of game after a TO. Then Nebraska committed a personal foul when it would have been 4th and 25. Gave CO an automatic 1st down.

Hoping Colorado knocks Nebraska from their unearned Top 25 ranking.

Yup, would be nice to see the Buffs take down Nebraska.

Colorado looks terrible, so it’s probably not going to happen.

Oh more fumbles like that and Colorado might pull it off.

Keep thinking WI is gonna be a cakewalk.

Keep thinking cake is gonna be a cakewalk.

Sent from the fifth dimension.

All Big Ten teams are looking tough. Tough schedule for Minnesota since we don't get Michigan this year however.

Two games in it looks like Maryland could be better than Michigan.

Not sure what to make of Maryland right now. Blowing out Howard is one thing but beating a ranked team in Syracuse by 43 is impressive. Through 2 games they are averaging over 70 points and 600 yards. Not sustainable numbers of course but their offense has been off the charts so far this year and they may prove to be a surprise team in the conference if they can keep this up at all.

I’m just glad we don’t play Maryland right away again. We have 7 weeks for them to cool off.

With the exception of Illinois and Rutgers (and possibly Michigan).....the Big Ten has looked really solid this week. Hopefully Minnesota won't be added to that list.

With the exception of Illinois and Rutgers (and possibly Michigan).....the Big Ten has looked really solid this week. Hopefully Minnesota won't be added to that list.

No possibly with Michigan, they did not look good at all against Army.

The past two years i expected Maryland to finish in the top part of the east after seeing them crush teams early. Not sure why the disappear sometimes. Wish the gophers had a home run hitter running back like they usually seem to. Maybe Cam Wiley could be that type of player?

Wow! Colorado flea flicker from their own 4 yard-line for a TD.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No possibly with Michigan, they did not look good at all against Army.

They really didn't. But it's hard to say how good Army will end up being this year.

And how about Colorado!!! 97 yard flea flicker for a touchdown and they are right back in the game. 17-14.

Wow. And Nebraska comes right back with a 75 yard screen pass for a TD.

Maine 3
GSU 0

Maine marched down the field on their opening possession, sputtered in the red zone, and had to settle for the field goal.

Colorado close to taking the lead. This game has done a complete 180.

Its pretty clear to me that Nebraska wouldn't be as competitive without Washington at tailback

I hate seeing Washington make great plays.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When is his trial? And how is someone with a felony trial coming up not suspended?

Colorado ties the game with Nebraska with under a minute left. Ended up turning into a really good game after Colorado looked completely lifeless for two and a half quarters.

Top Bottom