Week 2 - Other games - thread

They really didn't. But it's hard to say how good Army will end up being this year.

And how about Colorado!!! 97 yard flea flicker for a touchdown and they are right back in the game. 17-14.

True, but when you have NC aspirations like Michigan does, needing double OT to escape with a 3 point win at home against Army is not a good sign. But they did get the W so in the big picture they are still in good shape.

Was surprised on the gamecast to see that LIU Port's QB is one C. Beathard, the younger brother of C.J. Beathard. All the more reason to root for our dear Jacks.

Flipped to FOX, Buffalo just scored a TD, going up 10-7 on Penn State.

The boys from Brookings go down the field easily and extend the lead to 28-3 SoDakSt

That long haired fellow for SDSU picks it off at the LIU 34. Jacks score again. 35-3.

Looks like...Central Michigan 113th in SP+ and USF 99th. Heckuva job.

Army seems offensively challenged. It’s amazing they’ve been able to hang with Oklahoma and Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, Jeff Monken is an incredible Coach. ARMY’s Offense is one that gives them the best chance to be competitive against any opponent. If I’m not watching the Gophers, I always tune into ARMY. Their kids are incredibly disciplined and tackle well. Good fundamental football. Looks like the IOWA economy grew by $100k today since Nebraska lost to Colorado. I believe there was a group / person who threw down $100k in Council Bluffs on Nebraska to win the National Championship.

Ski-U-Mah and Go ARMY beat NAVY

Kinda glad we played Buffalo before they hit their stride.

Backup QB for SDSU. 35-3 lead in third quarter.

Georgia Southern wins 26-18 over MAINE!
395 yards rushing!

GSU 26
Maine 18

Final.

BYU down 3 to Tennessee late.
Tennessee looking for their first win of the year.

Penn St taking a hold of their game with a TD.

They NOW LEAD Buffalo, 14-10.

Backup QB for SDSU. 35-3 lead in third quarter.

Georgia Southern wins 26-18 over MAINE!
395 yards rushing!

Based on what I’m seeing on the GSU board, they were very sloppy. Lots of penalties, bad snaps, etc., and Maine shot themselves in the foot with several dropped passes. Maine passed for over 300 yards despite the dropped passes.

EDIT: 3rd quarter with BYU / Tennessee.

Chip shot 22 yd field goal makes it 38-3 South Dakota State. In SDSU's defense, they appear to basically be running out the clock with 10 minutes left and the rain is pouring.

Top Bottom