Happy Birthday MNSnowman/In Memorium

coolhandgopher

Reaction score

As occurs with Facebook at times, I received a notice that today was MNSnowman's birthday and it made me recall the gentleman who was an avid Gophers fan, especially hoops, a devoted husband/father/grandfather, and overall good guy.

He also gifted us with what I believe is the most epic of all Gopher Hole threads: http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?12578-oops-wrong-forum&highlight=oops+wrong+topic

Rest in Peace, Mr. Mons.

He was a good guy. I didnt even know he passed. Figured he wised up like I always intend to do and stopped posting on here.

His passion for the Gophers was rarely matched. I could see his seats at the Gopher games from where I have my tickets and I always enjoyed watching he and his son, as for those that met his son, he was as passionate of a fan during games as they come.

Thanks for posting this coolhandgopher, a nice tip of the hat to a long-time GHer. We've had a few pass through the years (Gopher4Life, MNSnowman, Station19, etc.) each with their own contribution to our community and unique personality.

Go Gophers!!

Rick was the first GH member I ever met. Really great guy.

The Snowman was a good man from what I saw here. He was a great Gopher fan and though he disagreed with me on the OT issues of the day he was thoughtful and respectful.

Definitely a standup poster in this forum. Fellow parent/stepparent of a special needs child, he was obviously passionate about his role there, as I have grown to be also. It definitely gives you a different perspective on things and on life. RIP, Rick.

Top Bottom