Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    I feel bad for the guy who was talking about taking money out of his retirement to bet on Fresno at +3.5 (though now it's +3).

That's why I'm not a fan of spreads. Especially football. Especially college football. It's fake you out, week to week. Vegas isn't still standing for no reason.

You obviously don't win as much, but I like betting simply on the team to win the game. It's simple and you cheer for the team to win, no matter how. Anyway ...
    Why do you feel bad for the guy? Itís no different than retired people who use their SS or pension and play slots all day long while sucking down 20 packs of cigarettes. Itís their choice to frivolously waste their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash30 View Post
    Why do you feel bad for the guy? Itís no different than retired people who use their SS or pension and play slots all day long while sucking down 20 packs of cigarettes. Itís their choice to frivolously waste their money.
    Besides, if he got 3.5 points he won big!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Flash30 View Post
    I donít think you will get your answer considering the person you are asking is now banned here at Gopherhole.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Gopher View Post
    Besides, if he got 3.5 points he won big!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Post of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by GopherinPhilly View Post
    Reyna's issue on both his Int against us and the one against USC is he throws late and soft. If he throws on time his throws are fine. If he is going to throw late then he needs to zip the pass and not lob it as much. Late and lob means time to recover for the Defense.
    Only saw the replay, but agree. Reyna just lollipopped that ball. Guy was open and instead of trying to hit him in stride, he just lobbed it figuring it was a surefire TD. Great read by Winfield.

Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    Only saw the replay, but agree. Reyna just lollipopped that ball. Guy was open and instead of trying to hit him in stride, he just lobbed it figuring it was a surefire TD. Great read by Winfield.
    Right. Hit that receiver on the 2 yard line when he's open by 5 yards, its an easy td. Instead he lobbed it and our guy made a better play.
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
    I don’t think you will get your answer considering the person you are asking is now banned here at Gopherhole.
    No clue why it took so long. I had his posts on ignore
    Į\_(ツ)_/Į