Golden Gophers Open @ -3.5 Vs. Fresno St.

Influence expectations, of course.

He’s making a trivial argument that games in 2019 can’t be directly affected by results from the previous season.

Truth be told SDSU was a lot better than UNI last year. I know you still want PJ to fail but we've covered that.

Maybe they were better. Maybe they weren’t.
I never voiced an opinion one way or the other.
What I did say is that UNI beat SDSU by over 2-TDs when they played. In response to a post comparing them none-the-less. For some reason you found this fact, relevant to the conversation, upsetting. Must just be another pissing match I started. Don’t ever change tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do they even get started?

In this case I posted a stat about SDSU vs UNI in response to a post comparing SDSU vs UNI. Troll behavior.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college...nt/[email protected]/date/09-07-19
http://www.vegasinsider.com/[email protected]/date/9-07-19/linechanges/y

Spread is still -3 Gophers this morning at -110. O/U 48 at -110. Money line is -170 to take Gophers winning, +140 to take Fresno winning.

Spread money is currently 72% on Fresno at +3.

Thanks for posting that -- and NOT MENTIONING UNI in a thread about the FSU betting line lol...

Interesting that the number hasn't really moved despite a large majority of the action coming in on FSU. Also, -170 seems like an awfully large moneyline number for a 3 point favorite. I doubt they're getting much action on that...

Influence expectations, of course.

He’s making a trivial argument that games in 2019 can’t be directly affected by results from the previous season.

Oh no, Gophers_4life got banned? And here I was just starting to like him...:rolleyes:

Worst poster in GopherHole history - and that's REALLY saying something.

Oh no, Gophers_4life got banned? And here I was just starting to like him...:rolleyes:

Now you have room to bring Ruppert back. Do the right thing, Gopherhole.

I was convinced it was a bit for a long, long time, but towards the end, it became more and more possible that it was just some 18-20 yr old idiot that was convinced they knew way, way more than they ever will. Could be both? Too many posts where you just thought, nobody can really be this ignorant, right?

Would it surprise anyone if 45 wasn’t suited up Saturday? Seems like there’s a surprise fairly often and we never find out until right before the game. I hope he’s healthy but it makes ya wonder after the way he finished on Thursday. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see, but I wouldn’t be surprised.

Would it surprise anyone if 45 wasn’t suited up Saturday? Seems like there’s a surprise fairly often and we never find out until right before the game. I hope he’s healthy but it makes ya wonder after the way he finished on Thursday. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see, but I wouldn’t be surprised.

I wouldn't be surprised either way. It's 50/50 to me.

I thought they were going to move him (45) around all over the place. He took a pounding in this game. They should let #9 (Otomewo) and #34(Mafe) play there as they really came on strong towards the end of last year and are bigger than Coughlin. Drop "45" back to LB as they need his speed and quickness back there plus his experience. I was counting on #8(Rush) to pick up where the "money man"(36) left off last year. Hopefully this week he jumps out. Big game this week and I hope the LB's show up. They have the ability, the younger ones just need more experience. Also I cannot recall them running any 3..4 D last week. BTN does not replay their game so one cannot re-watch it. Regardless whoever plays on the outside the edge must be contained.

OMG. Sooo overdue. There were threads, even multiple threads, where I would open them up expecting new content only to see nearly a full page of repeating "This message is hidden because Gophers_4life is on your ignore list." messages. Truly a fitting member of the all time Gopherhole hall of shame. He will (not) be missed.

Last edited:

Now you have room to bring Ruppert back. Do the right thing, Gopherhole.

Looks like you have that Beatles character now to drive some hits to your board. Give him time as he has a chance to be your new Ruppert. Of course, on the other hand Beatles may make Dano snap or further decline and if he does something drastic you might want to prep now by checking to see if you can get an insurance policy that covers this sort of thing.

I thought they were going to move him (45) around all over the place. He took a pounding in this game. They should let #9 (Otomewo) and #34(Mafe) play there as they really came on strong towards the end of last year and are bigger than Coughlin. Drop "45" back to LB as they need his speed and quickness back there plus his experience. I was counting on #8(Rush) to pick up where the "money man"(36) left off last year. Hopefully this week he jumps out. Big game this week and I hope the LB's show up. They have the ability, the younger ones just need more experience. Also I cannot recall them running any 3..4 D last week. BTN does not replay their game so one cannot re-watch it. Regardless whoever plays on the outside the edge must be contained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHYNhyeJJE0

Top Bottom