P.J. Fleck praises South Dakota State, says 'Our players found a way to win'

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Kevin:

P.J. Fleck, Minnesota’s coach, knows this. Minnesota wasn’t going to cruise through its schedule and go 12-0 in the regular season. It just wasn’t going to happen.

Fleck knows that close games that come down to the wire will occur. On Thursday night, that happened. The Gophers beat a team by one touchdown. Plenty of games will finish within a seven-point window, and Fleck talked after the game about close contests:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://saturdaytradition.com/minne...ta-state-says-our-players-found-a-way-to-win/

Go Gophers!!

Nothing off base about that at all.

A few years ago Wisconsin beat Georgia St by 6, ended up in the Cotton Bowl. It was like 10 years ago when Iowa needed to block two field goals in the last few seconds to beat N Iowa by 1. They went on to the Orange Bowl.

Not necessarily saying the Gophers will end up with that strong of a season but 1 game is just 1 game. I think we’ll know more after Fresno St.

A few years ago Wisconsin beat Georgia St by 6, ended up in the Cotton Bowl. It was like 10 years ago when Iowa needed to block two field goals in the last few seconds to beat N Iowa by 1. They went on to the Orange Bowl.

Not necessarily saying the Gophers will end up with that strong of a season but 1 game is just 1 game. I think we’ll know more after Fresno St.

You are way too reasonable for this forum.

There were Gopher teams in the past that would struggle, seem to lose confidence and just not recover.

These guys did, so yeah that is nice.

Gopher nation, more like panic nation

I agree with Slab, there seems to be some substance to this team.

There were Gopher teams in the past that would struggle, seem to lose confidence and just not recover.

These guys did, so yeah that is nice.

Hear, hear. Well said.

They won, even though they played poorly. Didn't have their "A" game, but scratched out a "W".

Creating a turnover can can turn big mo.

Top Bottom