Injuries

btowngopher

Reaction score
Any updates on injuries?

Looked like Autman Bell, Dunlap, Coughlin, and Williamson all got dinged up at some point.

How’d Coughlin get hurt? Dont remember him being a part of any plays

Coughlin had a hamstring injury during camp, but played the last two plays. Not sure about the others.

The good thing is we didn't have any major injuries, guys that had to be carted off or anything.

We had a few guys banged up but every single team in the country is going to have a few guys banged up after the game. No team is ever going to be 100% healthy after week 1.

Dunlap went back in on victory formation and apparently with Wiliamson, it sounded like it was more of just a cramp. Autman-Bell was also walking off on his own and laughing and smiling at the end of the game apparently.

Plus we get Kamal back for Fresno.

Coughlin had a hamstring injury during camp, but played the last two plays. Not sure about the others.

Coughlin couldn't even move those last two plays. I was watching him thinking he pulled something. I didn't realize he had/has a hamstring injury.

Jon micheal Schmitz is listed as back up to three positions on line depth chart. Williamson was working on stretching like he had a calf cramp.

Coughlin couldn't even move those last two plays. I was watching him thinking he pulled something. I didn't realize he had/has a hamstring injury.

I also know he didn’t play much of the 4th quarter. There is something there, but can’t be too serious if they put him back in. I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a gorgeous afternoon/evening. Superb tailgating! I woke up injured this morning.

And Durr, Coney, 2017. And.....

You are right. I retract my assumption.

Didn't Celestin play a bunch of games with one good arm?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Dunlap was really poor in the RG spot last night. He, and Faalale, got beat on so many stunts and twists it was hard to watch.

Yeah I noticed that as well. There was a stunt that burned the left side of the OL for a big sack. Is that on the center (calling out responsibilities pre snap)?

Yeah I noticed that as well. There was a stunt that burned the left side of the OL for a big sack. Is that on the center (calling out responsibilities pre snap)?

There’s no way you can predict most stunts- the G-T have to practice handing off the initial (under) crossing DL and positioning themselves to accept the 2nd (over) crossing DL.

Any injuries last night?

Autman-Bell came off the field limping early on and didn’t play a ton but obviously he appears to be fine. I didn’t notice anything else.

Autman-Bell came off the field limping early on and didn’t play a ton but obviously he appears to be fine. I didn’t notice anything else.

Yeah he also went down funny on the near INT play on an out earlier in the game but looked like he was holding his left arm? Obviously didn’t stop him from making a great play later though!

Not related to last nights game but seeing S. Brooks go out on the field for the OT toss reminded me I don't know his current status ? What's the update on him ?

Morgan was noticeably limping and had a brace on his kneeat the overtime...not sure if it's much or not. CAB is noted.

All of our qbs wear the same brace on the same knee and have all year and in every practice.

The limp and brace I worry about. Worry he won't last next week, let alone very far into Big Ten play. If he goes down, so does the season, which is looking more and more likely with how he has trouble staying healthy.

The limp and brace I worry about. Worry he won't last next week, let alone very far into Big Ten play. If he goes down, so does the season, which is looking more and more likely with how he has trouble staying healthy.

All our QBs wear that same brace for every practice and game.

Ko Kieft left the game and wasn't wearing pads after he came out. Just a t-shirt.

Other than that everybody stayed healthy.

Top Bottom