Who didn't play due to disciplinary reasons?

Stan

Reaction score
I heard on the post-game show that at least one player sat out due to disciplinary reasons, but I didn't catch the name. Who was it?

Kamal Martin, who I think sat the Gtech game too?

I'm guessing that it was carry over from last season's suspension. Hopefully. Kind of sounded that way to me in Fleck's post game interview.

It did seem like we missed him.
Either we were missing some assignments on defense or someone (or a couple people) need to improve.
Not sure how much CC45 was out, but that may have also contributed.

I'm guessing that it was carry over from last season's suspension. Hopefully. Kind of sounded that way to me in Fleck's post game interview.

I agree. I just watched PJ's post game press conference and that is what it sounded like.

Kamal Martin, who I think sat the Gtech game too?

Definitely Kamal Martin. He has sat out like 3 or 4 games now it seems like for this since the Fleck era began. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like he's out a lot with that.

Will he be available for the Fresno State game?

I thought his punishment is for past indiscretion from late last season that carry multiple games suspension.

Definitely Kamal Martin. He has sat out like 3 or 4 games now it seems like for this since the Fleck era began. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like he's out a lot with that.
No, only two -- the bowl game and last night, both for the same incident.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I didn't notice Brevyn Spann-Ford at all, was he playing?

He is on the participation report so he did play. Maybe on ST?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And we ****ing missed him. #55 was SLOW and stiff in the hips...

Was watching the game on my phone with no sound as i sat in Provo, Utah while watching the Holy War. It looked like 55 was not only slow, but never knew where to be. He would have fit in perfectly with the 1983 Gophers.

Was watching the game on my phone with no sound as i sat in Provo, Utah while watching the Holy War. It looked like 55 was not only slow, but never knew where to be. He would have fit in perfectly with the 1983 Gophers.

I think it was Ryan Burns that said SDSU recognized the Gophers were playing three linebackers with little or no experience. They used a lot of motion and also went away from Barber's side of the ball often.
Those three Sori-Marin, Rush, and Oliver will improve a lot by next year hopefully when they are the main guys.

Top Bottom