[POST GAME THREAD] - Minnesota defeats SDSU 28-21

I noticed Terell Smith was out of the game a good amount. Or at least it seemed that way. Not sure if it was just the rotation they are going to use, if he is dinged up or if he just wasn't playing well.

Terell is listed as back up on depth chart, kind of surprising since he started and played well last year.

SDSU didn't attack the outside much. Most of their passing success was over the middle and Howden was usually on the guy making the catch.

Who were the two DL guys that made the last sack of the game? I don't think they played much, but they both made big plays to seal the game.

SDSU didn't attack the outside much. Most of their passing success was over the middle and Howden was usually on the guy making the catch.

Who were the two DL guys that made the last sack of the game? I don't think they played much, but they both made big plays to seal the game.
Devers was one

Devers was one

giphy.gif

Curious how long SDSU game planned for this matchup? All off-season? They were sharp except for the turnovers.

And yes, the ball is the program.

If that is true, why did we punt on 4th and 2 at the 36 yard line? Their first play from scrimmage after that bad punt was to the 40.

That's another issue, the DBs were playing way off their man

We do really miss Jared Weyler calling the O-Line plays. They will learn and improve as the season progress. Hopefully sooner than later.

If that is true, why did we punt on 4th and 2 at the 36 yard line? Their first play from scrimmage after that bad punt was to the 40.

Bad coach decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom