Rossi honeymoon is over! Time to fire!

Priceless, you calling someone a fraud with your tired B.S. PJ was always a good hire now. Must be confusing you with the other Spoofin. You know, the one who was so hurt by how mean people were to him that he took his ball and went home for a while. But not before he let everyone know how much he despised the coach and couldn't wait to see him gone.

You are a joke. So you don’t like my views but I couldn’t possibly be more consistent with them on here. My tired BS? A Joke.

Do you even know what a fraud is? Making things up in the same post you call someone else a fraud would indicate you don’t. Start with Google then get back to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gopherhole admins should just delete this thread at this point. All it is going to be is bickering between fans and let's face it, at this point, anyone that truly believes Rossi should be fired is clearly a troll because the defense is playing well and has been for the most part since the day he took over at the DC.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how Rossi has held on to his job this long........

I agree about the trolls. I wouldn’t be upset if the mods deleted this one, yet here I am posting. Rossi getting fired is such a joke. The D is playing really well. I really thought the trolls would just be hiding under their bridges after this plastering of Nebby by our Gophers. That some of them keep coming out of hiding to try to lessen the beauty of this win is simply amazing. Why don’t they find another hobby? Let’s all celebrate this great win! Rossi is to be congratulated. It is such a joke to attribute this win to Nebby having a backup QB under center. The fact is, we dominated at the line of scrimmage! I can’t believe I’m saying that, but it is true. That’s the most important takeaway from this game and it can’t be reasonably disputed-even by the trolls or the lame MN media.

I agree about the trolls. I wouldn’t be upset if the mods deleted this one, yet here I am posting. Rossi getting fired is such a joke. The D is playing really well. I really thought the trolls would just be hiding under their bridges after this plastering of Nebby by our Gophers. That some of them keep coming out of hiding to try to lessen the beauty of this win is simply amazing. Why don’t they find another hobby? Let’s all celebrate this great win! Rossi is to be congratulated. It is such a joke to attribute this win to Nebby having a backup QB under center. The fact is, we dominated at the line of scrimmage! I can’t believe I’m saying that, but it is true. That’s the most important takeaway from this game and it can’t be reasonably disputed-even by the trolls or the lame MN media.

Wow...It was sarcasm thread title...how many have actually posted out here that he should be fired?

Has this happened? Serious question - seems like universal praise from all quarters. There has been a lot of infighting about old opinions being brought up. Maybe some GHs enjoy sniping each other just as much (or more) as our little yellow friends down south and our nemesis to the East.

Has this happened? Serious question - seems like universal praise from all quarters. There has been a lot of infighting about old opinions being brought up. Maybe some GHs enjoy sniping each other just as much (or more) as our little yellow friends down south and our nemesis to the East.

Well, only 87.5% of voters gave the Defense an “A” grade and there was a single person who graded them below a B (C) - so clearly the hate has gotten out of control.

Top Bottom