Rossi honeymoon is over! Time to fire!

Bump this one. His D gave up less points than the offense

Definitely playing better and they will need to continue to improve.

The game by game, play by play overreactions to everything are what I love most about Gopherhole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say they pitched a shut out.

Yeah, that icing was annoying.

I can understand icing him and giving more time to think about it but if you do, you need to call the timeout before the kicker has a chance to get a kickoff so he doesn't get a practice kick.

I've thought about this and something needs to happen. Defense is a liability. Fleck chose the wrong DC.

I have feeling nothing will happen until the defense costs us a game.

Biggest PJ supporter doesn't trust his staffing decisions? C'mon, man!

I've thought about this and something needs to happen. Defense is a liability. Fleck chose the wrong DC.

I have feeling nothing will happen until the defense costs us a game.

I think you need to rethink your analysis. It takes time to come together in college football. This team is in prime condition.

He's been banned. I believe Gopher028 and Rickman55 were other Rossi critics.

Among about 20 other posters, and rightfully so. The tackling this team was producing in those first 3 games
(and still the crap tackling by the DBs that still continues) was 100% unacceptable..

Among about 20 other posters, and rightfully so. The tackling this team was producing in those first 3 games
(and still the crap tackling by the DBs that still continues) was 100% unacceptable..

Yeah they're definitely not getting it done. 10 points the last two weeks TOTAL. how much did Michigan give up this week against Illinois?

Explain to me how the poor tackling is on Rossi? :confused:

The biggest culprit on the tackling to me seems to be Kiondre Thomas. So happy they have Nubin coming along really well so fast.

You could tone it down a little. The tackling was notably bad in one game. The others, not much more than the typical missed efforts.

Biggest PJ supporter doesn't trust his staffing decisions? C'mon, man!

His staffing decisions included hiring Robb Smith, so......

That said, this was a stupid post when it was made. Chest thumping how dumb it was after beating our third back-up quarterback in a row is equally silly.

The “d” has gotten it done, but continues to demonstrate flaws. We haven’t played a competent offense since, well, maybe SDSU? If we’d done what we did tonight against a healthy Adrian Martinez led offense, I’d be more willing to “believe”. We’re getting it done but haven’t been tested.

That said, this was a stupid post when it was made. Chest thumping how dumb it was after beating our third back-up quarterback in a row is equally silly.

The “d” has gotten it done, but continues to demonstrate flaws. We haven’t played a competent offense since, well, maybe SDSU? If we’d done what we did tonight against a healthy Adrian Martinez led offense, I’d be more willing to “believe”. We’re getting it done but haven’t been tested.

Omg. Youre ridiculous. We freaking dominated. Martinez has been atrocious all year and you're acting like we deserve an asterisk. Get over your bull****

If the problem is tackling- that’s a position coach issue. The DC is responsible to have players in the correct place to make a play.

PS. If we ****ing take a QB out - like Illinois and Purdue - you're holding that against our D? Hey guy, that's called football. People get hurt. When it's your hits that do it, that's not a fluke.

Flaws? Giving up 1 TD in 2 games is a horrific flaw.

The Nebraska fans next to me we're glad to see the backup QB, they don't like Martinez.

caliG is a toad and troll, and I'm just talking physiology.

This defense does have a tackling issue, which is actually getting way better. If its wasn't getting better, how could they give up 7 points in two whole games?

That is really horrific...

Purdue showed us today that they aren't exactly dogs.

caliG is a toad and troll, and I'm just talking physiology.

So, are you for positivity or not? Or is this like where you “never trash a college kid” until, of course he decides to leave the U? You should practice what you preach or some might think you are a fraud.

What string QB was South Carolina on when they beat Georgia?

So, are you for positivity or not? Or is this like where you “never trash a college kid” until, of course he decides to leave the U? You should practice what you preach or some might think you are a fraud.

Priceless, you calling someone a fraud with your tired B.S. PJ was always a good hire now. Must be confusing you with the other Spoofin. You know, the one who was so hurt by how mean people were to him that he took his ball and went home for a while. But not before he let everyone know how much he despised the coach and couldn't wait to see him gone.

Top Bottom