Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0 View Post
    He's been banned. I believe Gopher028 and Rickman55 were other Rossi critics.
    Among about 20 other posters, and rightfully so. The tackling this team was producing in those first 3 games
    (and still the crap tackling by the DBs that still continues) was 100% unacceptable..

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshurun View Post
    This thread hasn’t aged well
    You do know it was a sarcastic title, right?
    Last edited by PMWinSTP; 10-12-2019 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopher028 View Post
    Among about 20 other posters, and rightfully so. The tackling this team was producing in those first 3 games
    (and still the crap tackling by the DBs that still continues) was 100% unacceptable..
    Yeah they're definitely not getting it done. 10 points the last two weeks TOTAL. how much did Michigan give up this week against Illinois?

Explain to me how the poor tackling is on Rossi?
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

The biggest culprit on the tackling to me seems to be Kiondre Thomas. So happy they have Nubin coming along really well so fast.

You could tone it down a little. The tackling was notably bad in one game. The others, not much more than the typical missed efforts.
    - Respect is the ultimate currency

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WriterGoph View Post
    Biggest PJ supporter doesn't trust his staffing decisions? C'mon, man!
    His staffing decisions included hiring Robb Smith, so......

That said, this was a stupid post when it was made. Chest thumping how dumb it was after beating our third back-up quarterback in a row is equally silly.

The “d” has gotten it done, but continues to demonstrate flaws. We haven’t played a competent offense since, well, maybe SDSU? If we’d done what we did tonight against a healthy Adrian Martinez led offense, I’d be more willing to “believe”. We’re getting it done but haven’t been tested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If we want to fix what happened, you need to fire Coyle and Kaler as well.

People are renewing. - Mark Coyle

Quote Originally Posted by caliGopher View Post

That said, this was a stupid post when it was made. Chest thumping how dumb it was after beating our third back-up quarterback in a row is equally silly.

The “d” has gotten it done, but continues to demonstrate flaws. We haven’t played a competent offense since, well, maybe SDSU? If we’d done what we did tonight against a healthy Adrian Martinez led offense, I’d be more willing to “believe”. We’re getting it done but haven’t been tested.

Omg. Youre ridiculous. We freaking dominated. Martinez has been atrocious all year and you're acting like we deserve an asterisk. Get over your bull****

If the problem is tackling- that’s a position coach issue. The DC is responsible to have players in the correct place to make a play.

PS. If we ****ing take a QB out - like Illinois and Purdue - you're holding that against our D? Hey guy, that's called football. People get hurt. When it's your hits that do it, that's not a fluke.

Flaws? Giving up 1 TD in 2 games is a horrific flaw.

The Nebraska fans next to me we're glad to see the backup QB, they don't like Martinez.

caliG is a toad and troll, and I'm just talking physiology.

This defense does have a tackling issue, which is actually getting way better. If its wasn't getting better, how could they give up 7 points in two whole games?

That is really horrific...

Purdue showed us today that they aren't exactly dogs.
    Gopher football fan since 1924. DNA-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by highwayman View Post
    caliG is a toad and troll, and I'm just talking physiology.
    So, are you for positivity or not? Or is this like where you “never trash a college kid” until, of course he decides to leave the U? You should practice what you preach or some might think you are a fraud.

Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

14. Default

What string QB was South Carolina on when they beat Georgia?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoofin View Post
    So, are you for positivity or not? Or is this like where you “never trash a college kid” until, of course he decides to leave the U? You should practice what you preach or some might think you are a fraud.

Priceless, you calling someone a fraud with your tired B.S. PJ was always a good hire now. Must be confusing you with the other Spoofin. You know, the one who was so hurt by how mean people were to him that he took his ball and went home for a while. But not before he let everyone know how much he despised the coach and couldn't wait to see him gone.