Joe Nelson: Nadine Babu puts on one helluva Gophers tailgate party

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Nelson:

Nadine Babu. Gopher diehards undoubtedly know the name, and where to find the tailgate party she throws before every Gopher football home game.

But if you're not a regular to the tailgate parties surrounding TCF Bank Stadium, you also probably don't know about the amount of prep that goes into throwing the best tailgate party around.

Introducing, the exhaustive, nearly finished product, as presented by Babu.

To recap:

Crock pot of corn casserole
Crock pot of mac n' cheese
Huge tin of taco dip
Spinach dip
4 massively overflowing tins of shrimp boil
4 additional giant bags of shrimp to make more shrimp boil
Feta dip
Vegetables for dipping
Hawaiian rolls
Brats for after the game
Ginormous flavored ice cube for cocktails
Blueberry lemonade with gin cocktail
Loads of beer
Loads of ice
Seasonings
Utensils
More crock pots
Red Solo cups
Chips
Brat buns
More chips

It's not uncommon for past Gopher greats to attend the tailgate, and it's likely that anyone who shows up will run into parents and family of Gopher players. Running back Rodney Smith's parents have been regulars at the tailgate party since he was a freshman.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesot...-it-takes-to-put-on-a-big-time-tailgate-party

Go Gophers!!

I may have to swing by when I am in town for Homecoming! That is if anyone is welcome to drop by.

I may have to swing by when I am in town for Homecoming! That is if anyone is welcome to drop by.

You will find no one more welcoming than GopherLady. She's as welcoming as they come.

Go Gophers!!

per Nelson:

Nadine Babu. Gopher diehards undoubtedly know the name, and where to find the tailgate party she throws before every Gopher football home game.

But if you're not a regular to the tailgate parties surrounding TCF Bank Stadium, you also probably don't know about the amount of prep that goes into throwing the best tailgate party around.

Introducing, the exhaustive, nearly finished product, as presented by Babu.

To recap:

Crock pot of corn casserole
Crock pot of mac n' cheese
Huge tin of taco dip
Spinach dip
4 massively overflowing tins of shrimp boil
4 additional giant bags of shrimp to make more shrimp boil
Feta dip
Vegetables for dipping
Hawaiian rolls
Brats for after the game
Ginormous flavored ice cube for cocktails
Blueberry lemonade with gin cocktail
Loads of beer
Loads of ice
Seasonings
Utensils
More crock pots
Red Solo cups
Chips
Brat buns
More chips

It's not uncommon for past Gopher greats to attend the tailgate, and it's likely that anyone who shows up will run into parents and family of Gopher players. Running back Rodney Smith's parents have been regulars at the tailgate party since he was a freshman.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesot...-it-takes-to-put-on-a-big-time-tailgate-party

Go Gophers!!

I'd like to peek in on this one of the seven home games.... I am partial to popping in on Bronko's Famous Tailgate... Not sure where Nadine is located in comparison....

Top Bottom