Odds of Someone Commiting (Verbally) Tonight or Tommorrow

% chance of Getting a verbal

• So, your saying there's a chance! (1 in a million)

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • 1-20%

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • 21-40%

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • 41-60%

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • 61-80%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 81-100%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Otis

Reaction score
Could this be the start of our recruiting haul?

I’d say 1 in 3, based on nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odds seem to be very small. Would love to be proven wrong though

you can literally pick any of these and you will be right when it's all said and done, it's either yes or no will someone commit. Or you could have asked how many will commit.

Are they taking the recruits to the football game or something?

Edit: nm I saw post #7

If the recruits are football fans, the Gophers performance isn't helping matters.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If the recruits are football fans, the Gophers performance isn't helping matters.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hopefully they didn't ask Pitino about his experience playing SDSU.

surprised people are still voting on this poll lol, pretty much over at this point

Madsen to Cinci. Pitino’s cold streak continues

Madsen to Cinci. Pitino’s cold streak continues

I mean he committed before he even did his scheduled official visit here, so it was clear that his brother was happy and they wanted to play together. Madsen is a nice player but not the end of the world that he committed elsewhere. I would hardly use this as an indictment against Pitino's ability to recruit. Some players are just looking for different opportunities at the end of the day.

GopherBlood666;1780612 I would hardly use this as an indictment against Pitino's ability to recruit. Some players are just looking for different opportunities at the end of the day.[/QUOTE said:
That may be true. One could also ask how the one D1 program in the state could not secure a visit for an instate player they offered. Last time I checked MN has zero commitments for this class.

That may be true. One could also ask how the one D1 program in the state could not secure a visit for an instate player they offered. Last time I checked MN has zero commitments for this class.

Because Minnesota didn’t offer his 2-star twin brother, whom Gabe probably really wanted to go to school with. Mason had no other high major offers, except maybe Xavier, but that one isn’t listed on 247. And Gabe has visited here, just not officially.

They did a schedule a visit, Madsen committed before it, I think it came down to how commitable Mason's offer was, clearly they got the answer they wanted and decided to not waste anymore time. Is what it is, even best case scenario for this class were only going to get 3/9 guys. Some very good to great players will go elsewhere no matter who we land

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Can I please change my vote? I was a bit too optimistic.

I would change the poll, will someone commit before Thanksgiving?

Honest, no BS . . . . if we go zero Minnesota kids with this class, and a poor/below average Big10 season he is gone. And he should be.

Honest, no BS . . . . if we go zero Minnesota kids with this class, and a poor/below average Big10 season he is gone. And he should be.

If he is gone after this year, it will have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with not getting any Minnesota recruits and everything to do with a poor 2019-2020 season.

Yeah, if we get Berry, Mashburn, and Murrell, that's totally unacceptable.

If our coach is let go because a handful of 18/19 year old kids decide to CHOOSE a different opportunity, then the administrator that uses this justification should also be gone. That's ridiculous.

If he is gone after this year, it will have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with not getting any Minnesota recruits and everything to do with a poor 2019-2020 season.

That is correct. I will add that a good recruiting class, wherever they come from would do a lot to forgive a mediocre season. If this year is a little below average but the prospects for next year are strong- he stays.

Top Bottom