Tyler Johnson rated in dynasty fantasy football devy mock draft

jonnyganas

Reaction score
https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/2...0-2021-superflex-rookie-mock-draft-round-two/ ($)

"Top pick in Round 2: Tyler Johnson, WR MINNESOTA
Proponents of film and analytics often butt heads on which is the more effective way to evaluate prospects, but Johnson is a player on whom both film and analytics can agree. Johnson is one of the best route runners in college football, runs the complete route tree, excels at the catch point and is impressive tracking the ball downfield. Johnson also is a market share and dominator rating extraordinaire - he had the second-highest dominator rating in college football last year, behind just Jalen Reagor (TCU) - and is part of a terrific cohort of players to break out at age 19."

BONUS: the article's picture is of Johnson

Not bad for a kid from North Minneapolis. I remember watching the North Homecoming game his Senior year and they literally had to ask for volunteers in the crowd to work the down markers and chains. Can't wait to see him take the Gophers to the Rose Bowl, then light up the league on Sunday.

i played against him my sophomore year and he broke multiple kids ankles against us. he was a killer in basketball and football.

Not bad for a kid from North Minneapolis. I remember watching the North Homecoming game his Senior year and they literally had to ask for volunteers in the crowd to work the down markers and chains. Can't wait to see him take the Gophers to the Rose Bowl, then light up the league on Sunday.

Thought he'd be a great safety for us but didn't know how he'd fare as a wideout. Also thought Maxx Williams would be a great lb'er and sticking with TE would be a mistake. Kudos to these kids for working with coaches and sticking to their first choice of position.

Top Bottom