What will we get for 3rd/4th quarter song series?

Stan

Reaction score
I imagine we'll get some Lil Nas and Old Town Road. What else will the U have on the play list?

I hope they do a good job mixing it / choosing.

A couple years ago they changed it up and you had some very ... non dancy songs come up and kinda kill the vibe.

IIRC last year was much improved.

Anyway it is a good example of a new "tradition" that everyone loves.

$100 says at least a little Old Town Road. Maybe some Lizzo. That new cowboy / hip-hop deal the Git Up song would be fun.

Last edited:

I learn about what music the kids these days like by going to Gopher Football games.

$100 says at least a little Old Town Road. Maybe some Lizzo. That new cowboy / hip-hop deal the Git Up song would be fun.

Sure hope not. Every stadium in America will be playing Old Town Road this fall. Let's try to find something that'll be less of a fad (although anything will be an improvement over R Kelly.

Sure hope not. Every stadium in America will be playing Old Town Road this fall. Let's try to find something that'll be less of a fad (although anything will be an improvement over R Kelly.

There usually is a "fad" song or two, I don't mind one of them.

I still think they should play "Let's Go Crazy" for every third quarter! This is Prince country after all!

Last edited:

Enter Sandman - Motörhead cover version.

Hopefully this will be the third quarter song in all the stadiums for our away games!

I am 100% sure there will be at least one Lizzo song, probably Truth Hurts for the Vikings shout-out.

As played out as it is, also expect Old Town Road to make an appearance.

I'm guessing they will be ditching the R. Kelly intro, no?

I still think they should play "Let's Go Crazy" for every third quarter! This is Prince country after all!

No. It's already played too much in the pro stadiums. The MN Prince obsession is out of hand.

No. It's already played too much in the pro stadiums. The MN Prince obsession is out of hand.

p1VPSKM.gif

I second this...!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The music was the same old same old. I actually felt like the students weren't even that into it. For the first time, it felt blah tonight. They need to keep it fresh.

More disappointed with this than the gameplay tbh

The music was the same old same old. I actually felt like the students weren't even that into it. For the first time, it felt blah tonight. They need to keep it fresh.

I mean, what was happening on the field couldn't have had anything to do with that...

Top Bottom