Do not be afraid to be a legend!

ComoGopher

Reaction score
The time is now. B1G West champs playing in Indy for the B1G title. This team is not afraid to be a legend! I feel more pumped up about this team than any team since 2005. This is our year Gopher fans! Believe!

The time is now. B1G West champs playing in Indy for the B1G title. This team is not afraid to be a legend! I feel more pumped up about this team than any team since 2005. This is our year Gopher fans! Believe!
RTB! Ski-U-Mah! Go Gophers!

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

For those of us in the stands being a legend would probabbly mean stripping and streaking across the field.... we're not the kind of legends you want.

For those of us in the stands being a legend would probabbly mean stripping and streaking across the field.... we're not the kind of legends you want.
I double-dog dare you.

I think he is afraid to be a legend.

p1VPSKM.gif

They’re the legends Minneapolis deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

I am firmly in the boat and rowing. There is plenty of room for you jokers on the bandwagon when dreams become reality and this team plays for the B1G title.

Top Bottom