***OFFICIAL SOUTH DAKOTA STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Morgan’s 1st half. 11-13, 160 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT

Bateman: 5 catches, 132 yds, 1 TD

CAB: 2 catches, 17 yard

TJ: 1 catch, 12 yards.

Smith: 13 carries, 44 yards

Ibrahim: 7 carries, 25 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thanks for these stats. ESPN online didn't even have the box score for our game!

Tanner's numbers are actually beast mode in spite of it not seeming like it

11/13 160 yds 12.3 avg

On the handoffs, I think Tanner is holding the ball too long with the reads. We would be better off with some quicker handoffs I think instead of read style. Mo is normally quick to the hole but got caught behind the LOS a few times.

Agree---I was thinking the same thing too. It's taking way to long for the handoff to happen. It's like Morgan and the running back are glued together for a second before the exchange happens.

Definitely impressed by SDSU. Very solid, very poised. Our line is big...and slow.

Agree---I was thinking the same thing too. It's taking way to long for the handoff to happen. It's like Morgan and the running back are glued together for a second before the exchange happens.

Ditto.

I appreciate the read option run because it worked well for us before, but against SDSU do we not have a couple plays where we just straight handoff?
Also, almost no runs around the outside except when the play was squashed up the middle. Would think we'd have speed to the outside.
The running game has been really disappointing so far.

Lots of love for SDSU. They are a good FCS team. That is all.

Two penalties. Is the game being played enough for more to have occurred? One other was declined.

Holy crap what a terrible pass.
Well done CW6

Which was worse.....the pass or the worm burner snap?

It’s about time the freshman QB did something stupid. It was only a matter of time.

It is good to see Grant Ryerse doing kickoffs. 3 KOs for 194 and a 64.7 avg.

Top Bottom