***OFFICIAL SOUTH DAKOTA STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

We got completely dominated for an entire quarter.

How can you tackle or run past ghosts?

I really really thought we were getting snubbed by analysts on pre-season predictions. Especially with WI being ranked #19 (after we kicked their butts). But maybe they all have it right. We're just an inconsistent team. Can't get away from those bad games.

Suddenly I'm having flashbacks to the D vs. Illinois and Maryland last year. Time to turn this around.

I was feeling bad about dropping my season ticket this year (after reading all the hype). I'm beginning to think it was a wise choice.

SDSU making all the right play calls. Gophers? Not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do we keep running away from our biggest lineman and right at their best linebacker?

Idk what you have been watching, he has looked like crap all game what are you talking about. He gets no push and stands straight up immediately off the ball. They don't run to his side because he s a roadblock for the running game.

Everyone else see that nightmare dummy during the SD State commercial?

Why do we keep running away from our biggest lineman and right at their best linebacker?

Idk what you have been watching, he has looked like crap all game. He gets no push and stands straight up immediately off the ball. They don't run to his side because he s a roadblock for the running game.

SDSU dominating the X’s and O’s chess match. Much more creative, timely play calling.

Usually when I see holding I assume offensive. Not so anymore...hold the breath.

May we revise our predictions for the year or is it too late?

A gift shank .. I'll take it!

Just win, baby!

Top Bottom