***OFFICIAL SOUTH DAKOTA STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Don’t throw it to stone hands

I kid I kid. He giveth and he taketh away.

Sori-Marin has been clueless much of the game- whys he in there? Rush was better in the middle last year as a true freshman! Yes I know they want Rush in the outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is our longest run tonight? 6 yards?

What is that annoying little turn and look at the bench that our QBs do every play in the shot gun right before the snap?

Looks like you need some NDSU help here... we know how to beat sdsu.

pound them over and over on this drive.

on Defense, get out of that soft zone, man up on their WR"S and bring the LB's closer to the L.O.S

Sori-Marin has been clueless much of the game- whys he in there? Rush was better in the middle last year as a true freshman! Yes I know they want Rush in the outside.

Weak link new guy but has anyone really shown out?

Nice run by Tanner

Watching big Dan- whoever the poster is who said he’s just standing up and not moving is completely right

Shocked- SS gives up a shot on TM

Female ref objects to a hard clean block. That's total crap.

We need a defensive miracle play.

BS penalty call. Not that we are losing because of the refs. We stink so far.

Time to crank up the flash sale ticket machine. It's gonna be hard to sell this crap to the fan base.

I really don't get this run pass option offense. Our RBs (the strength of our team) seem to come to a dead stop every time while Morgan makes up his mind. And we run it with one QB who hardly ever runs (Morgan) and another one (Green) who doesn't ever pass. Just seems like it's really easy for defenses to sell out.

If Sam Schlueter is the best option at LT, we are in for a long season.

Top Bottom