***OFFICIAL SOUTH DAKOTA STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I’m not sure the rest of the West is very nervous at this point.

Why must we suck all the f...... time? Why must these lowly teams (FCS) come in here every single year, no
matter the coach, and control the line of scrimmage in every possible way, every single year?

I'm so sick and g'damn tired of scratching and clawing with teams we should beat 40-3 by halftime.
I'm tires of the inside zone run blocking scheme that just f....... sucks, every single time.
I'm tired of the PJ "as long as we win, even if it's 20-17" mentality. We need to TRUCK these teams!!!!!!!

Officials need to get the hell off the defensive line on the goal line. Good on SDSU for taking advantage of the confusion.

Playing calling is questionable on both sides of the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sluggish performance other than Bateman so far.

Time to buckle down and pound out a TD. Run 17 17 times if we need to.

1st game of the year is often a crapshoot- usually gets things ironed out for game 2. Now if we get smoked next week then[emoji51][emoji35]

Why must we suck all the f...... time? Why must these lowly teams (FCS) come in here every single year, no
matter the coach, and control the line of scrimmage in every possible way, every single year?

I'm so sick and g'damn tired of scratching and clawing with teams we should beat 40-3 by halftime.
I'm tires of the inside zone run blocking scheme that just f....... sucks, every single time.
I'm tired of the PJ "as long as we win, even if it's 20-17" mentality. We need to TRUCK these teams!!!!!!!
+1

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

The play calling on the offenses sucks.

FANCY THAT!!!!!!!! SAM SCHLUETER, WHO SHOULD BE PLAYING FOR SDSU, GIVES
UP ANOTHER SACK TO A SUB STANDARD TEAM.

1st game of the year is often a crapshoot- usually gets things ironed out for game 2. Now if we get smoked next week then[emoji51][emoji35]

Not to mention all the growth we are experiencing right now.

Our O-line should not be getting pushed around like this. Sucks.

Is Jason Dickson slower than the IMG duo that Schlueter is starting?

O-line needs to do some pass rush drills this week. Terrible.

No PR is going to hide a mediocre performance.

Top Bottom