***OFFICIAL SOUTH DAKOTA STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

How can we not pound it in against SDSU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think RS1 looks just right yet. Let's ride Ibrahim.

Bateman could be really really really really good

Did they just say we have an average of a 50lb. advantage on the O-line ? Go Seth !

who had Seth Green with a rushing touchdown for first score?

This feels so nostalgic that was a perfect Gopher TD...a boring one yard plunge. We're back baby!

I’m liking my prediction that Bateman will lead the team in receiving yards so far. He looks really, really good.

Wonder if this is continuation of a penalty imposed then?

I heard PJ really praising KM21 just a week or so ago. About what a great Fall he has had and what a great year he will have. Can’t be too deep in the doghouse (unless something happened in last week).

I don't think RS1 looks just right yet. Let's ride Ibrahim.

Bateman could be really really really really good

Agreed--he's running mean and punishing their linebackers. Great block to get Seth in as well.

Ha. Yeah doesn’t matter. I think he’s been stuffed 2, maybe 3 times out of dozens of designed runs. He’s a machine.

Now everyone knows that play though, it will never work again. Next time he'll have to run it the other way and score...

Great drive for the Gophs. Pound, pound, TJ!, pound, pound pound, pound....Batemen!, pound, pound, pound, pound...Seth!

Those who are there, how full does the stadium look? The stands look pretty full on TV, but they haven't had very many crowd shots from good angles.

Good blocking.

Beautiful night for a football game.

O line looks awful. Dunlap looks lost. They look slow and sleepy. SDSU d line is better at this stage.

Throw a flag! My gosh. Holding in front of everyone.

Top Bottom