***OFFICIAL SOUTH DAKOTA STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Dew-Treadway was asked by PJ to be a leader.

SDSU will go for 2 by the way if they score gophs gotta stop them !!

Yes! Sack on 4th down!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1*-0 baby!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys showed up,at the end when it counted.

Dodged a bullet.

Hand me a towel.

SMH how we survived this game...need to get a lot better for fresno...guess sagarin was right for the spread on this game...

Whew. Hard to assess this one fully. SDSU is good, but still ugly. Survive and advance I guess.

Remember Gophers - the ball is the program.

Lots to work on over the next 9 days or Tedford's gonna eat PJ's avacado toast lunch.

I feel absolutely terrible about Fresno State. Moreso about conference play. Here's hoping it's just a down game. What I don't want is the stupid inconsistency we've seen for so many years.

SMH how we survived this game...need to get a lot better for fresno...guess sagarin was right for the spread on this game...

Actually the Gophs slightly outperformed, if you can believe it. I'll take the W. We're feeling better than Chip Kelly tonight!

DL finally comes up with a couple plays. Devers been talking about his new inside move and what a time to bring it out!

Like I have said, this game has lots of teaching moments. One of them - don't take any team for granted.

Another good In-Game thread. Well done guys!

Hold on to the ball for 1:20.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SDSU won't lose an FCS game this year except maybe NDSU barring injury. Good team.

Top Bottom