***OFFICIAL SOUTH DAKOTA STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

We have one week to improve the consistency of our line play.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

These games happen to P5 teams all the time. Bad teams lose, above average to good teams find a way to win. On to next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now we can relax and watch the other B1G West teams make mistakes and look bad this weekend

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Im just hoping that this isn't a sign of what's to come this year. Im hoping it's more so a sign of it being week 1 and SDSU being a very good team.

Gotta give SDSU credit -- deserved to win, scared the crap out of us, and got paid $450K for their efforts.

I am concerned about the injuries to Curtis Dunlop and Chris Williamson. Anyone else injured?

Silver lining - from a coach's perspective there is lots to work on and show players they need to work on.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I am concerned about the injuries to Curtis Dunlop and Chris Williamson. Anyone else injured?

Carter must be. I didn’t see him in there down the stretch.

Outside of the ill-advised throw on the INT he was fine. The O-line and the D on the other hand...woof.
Linebackers not great either.

This is going to be a long, long season!! Absolutely no confidence in Morgan or their defense.

Morgan? He played well and made some clutch plays. The O-line pass blocking? Well that's another matter.

Williamson's injury didn't seem too serious but not really sure what happened.

SDSU won't lose an FCS game this year except maybe NDSU barring injury. Good team.

NDSU will destroy SDSU. come over to Target Field Saturday and watch QB Trey Lance he's gonna be insanely good.

Gophers just didn't play good on Defense tonight at all in my opinion, they will shore that up and Gophers beat this SDSU team 38-10 if they'd play in 4 weeks.

Weird take. Morgan was one of the best performers tonight.
Yeah...puzzles me too. He was rushed all night....forced to scramble/pocket collapsed way too many times...OL much bigger concern

Weird take. Morgan was one of the best performers tonight.

Other than the Int, that’s true. He completed 72% of his passes, and averaged 9.8 yards per attempt. Also had a couple timely scrambles, and overcame very poor O-Line play. I’m not sure ZA would have handled that pressure better.

About as grim of a victory as you can get without any major injuries.

18-22 year old kids that probably read their press clippings a bit too much over the off season. This was a much needed wake up call and I expect a complete turnaround in Fresno. Tonight's adversity will end up being the best thing to happen to this team by the end of the year.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom