BTN's Yarina: Some bold predictions, one day before kickoff (Minnesota wins the West)

Other than picking Illinois, no other team in the West would qualify as "bold".

Other than picking Illinois, no other team in the West would qualify as "bold".

I agree with you on that, but if you are picking a team that hasn't won it ever, that's a little bold.

I agree with you on that, but if you are picking a team that hasn't won it ever, that's a little bold.

Agree, I think it does qualify as bold to actually make your pick out of the 6 contenders in the West but picking Illinois is the only thing that would be considered shocking or going out on a limb.

Imagine if we had Spielman with Bateman and Johnson.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Imagine if we had Spielman with Bateman and Johnson.

While that would be a ton of fun to have that trio, I am pretty happy with the current trio we have as well with CAB in the mix.

While that would be a ton of fun to have that trio, I am pretty happy with the current trio we have as well with CAB in the mix.
Agreed I don't mean it as a dog, I like CAB and DD. Kinda crazy that until his SR year JD was going to play Lacrosse at Ohio State

I've always said Brent Yarina was one of the most outstanding journalists in the country. He's also handsome and intelligent. I heard he once scored over 160 on an IQ test!

I've always said Brent Yarina was one of the most outstanding journalists in the country. He's also handsome and intelligent. I heard he once scored over 160 on an IQ test!

And it was an IQ test designed specifically for really smart people!

Here's a bold prediction for you.

4 Gophers will make the B1G first team offense: Dan Faalele, Johnson, Dunlap and Rodney Smith!!!!!

Carter Coughlin and AW3 will make all-defensive team.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom