Report: Nebraska dishes out indefinite suspensions for two Huskers ahead of season...

Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0

New Orleans 2020
Reaction score
Opener.

Two Nebraska players have been indefinitely suspended by the team just days ahead of the season opener against South Alabama, according to a report from Sam McKewon of the Omaha World-Herald.

Wednesday morning, McKewon tweeted out that Nebraska offensive coordinator and wide receivers coach Troy Walters has announced that wide receivers Andre Hunt and Katerian LeGrone have been indefinitely suspended from all team activities. No explanation behind the suspensions was provided at the time of the report.

Sam McKewon
@swmckewonOWH
Troy Walters announces that NU has indefinitely suspended WR Andre Hunt and Katerian LeGrone from all team activities. #huskers

11:37 AM - Aug 28, 2019

https://saturdaytradition.com/nebra...sions-for-two-huskers-ahead-of-season-opener/

Last edited:

Nebby Players

Opener.

Two Nebraska players have been indefinitely suspended by the team just days ahead of the season opener against South Alabama, according to a report from Sam McKewon of the Omaha World-Herald.

Wednesday morning, McKewon tweeted out that Nebraska offensive coordinator and wide receivers coach Troy Walters has announced that wide receivers Andre Hunt and Katerian LeGrone have been indefinitely suspended from all team activities. No explanation behind the suspensions was provided at the time of the report.

Sam McKewon
@swmckewonOWH
Troy Walters announces that NU has indefinitely suspended WR Andre Hunt and Katerian LeGrone from all team activities. #huskers

11:37 AM - Aug 28, 2019

https://saturdaytradition.com/nebra...sions-for-two-huskers-ahead-of-season-opener/[/QUOT

I can't imagine the scenario where Frost suspends two guys..

Are either of these players the players that had ongoing trouble earlier in the offseason?

Sorry for those who were killed and their families who were affected.

No. But for Nebraska to suspend someone, it's the only conclusion I could come up with.

Right, it's Nebraska.

They'd never suspend a player that actually mattered, for a game that mattered.

Adrian Martinez could literally murder someone.

Way to get tough on two guys who don't matter

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Way to get tough on two guys who don't matter

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I don't follow Nebraska all that closely, but I've been wondering if these two were expected to play much anyway.

Also, suspending players "indefinitely" could mean they're back on the team next week... after Nebraska's all-important game with South Alabama.

To a skeptical person, this whole thing might appear to be a bit of a dog-and-pony show.

Top Bottom