Predict Tanner Morgan's line vs SDSU

Tanner Morgan Game Log Last year:

GA Tech - 7/13 for 132
Wisconsin - 9/16 for 124
Purdue - 10/18 for 139

Wonder if we get a big lead and Cole Kramer gets a series.

No disrespect to SDSU, but those 3 games are slightly different. They didn’t throw more because they wanted to control the clock. While against SDSU, they want a sizable lead heading into the 4th to get some of the younger guys experience. Again, you know what you have in the RBs, they need to get Tanner those live action reps to see where the passing game is at heading into a tricky one next week.

21/32 for 232 yards, 2 TDs, and 1 INT that everyone will say wasn't his fault. And not including sacks, 4 runs for 26 yards. Two runs will be for a loss, and one will be a big gain.

18/26 for 269 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INT. 3 carries for 14 yards

Morgan: 6/9 for 102 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT 1 carry for 8 yards.

Leaves game early because we are up by so much.

Kramer: 2/4 for 18 yards, 0 TD, 0 INT, 0 carries

Morgan: 6/9 for 102 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT 1 carry for 8 yards.

Leaves game early because we are up by so much.

Kramer: 2/4 for 18 yards, 0 TD, 0 INT, 0 carries

I hope so. The less yards he throws for, within reason...the better things will likely go. For the exact reasons you say.

I hope so. The less yards he throws for, within reason...the better things will likely go. For the exact reasons you say.

Yep my prediction is we move the ball with ease on the ground and we don't need our QBs to do hardly anything.

12/17 for 187 yards 1 TD 1 INT

3 carries for 16 yards.

I think we are going to do just enough to win handedly. I am expecting run heavy O that bleeds the clock out with a few passes to keep them honest and keep the playbook tight to the chest.

I think you win ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom