Week 1 (not week zero) - Other Games Threads

That’s the first time I’ve heard of that happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can maybe see it happening in the middle of a game due to injuries or something but this was the opening kickoff of the season. How does that happen?

I’m trying to think of an FBS school any harder to recruit to than WY?

Minnesota isn’t in the same ball park. Not even in the same sport.

Minnesota compared to the rest of the B1G is comparable to Wyoming vs the rest of the Mountain West.

Fresno qb making some plays with his legs but is taking a beating. Pass protection has not been great.

This is not the Fresno I remember from last season, which is kind of what I expected.

Auburn scores with 9 sec left to go up by 5 and doesn’t go for 2?

Didn’t matter in the end, but Oregon did get a Hail Mary chance. That was a really bad decision by Auburn.

Didn’t matter in the end, but Oregon did get a Hail Mary chance. That was a really bad decision by Auburn.

His accuracy on that 40+ yarder was not good

Gus Malzahn says right after beating Oregon "We did not play out best football".

So Auburn and the Gophers have a lot in common.
(Oregon Sagarin is 11)

Gus was worried about the pick 6 on the two point conversion.
He knew there would be a big return and didn’t want to only be up 3

Almost as dumb as throwing it out of the end zone on a hail mary...

I wouldn’t have done a Hail Mary there anyways. Send 4 WRs down the field to one side but have 1 of them cut across the field at about the 10 yard line. Give 1 of your best playmakers a chance to make a play.

Then run the ball. Kicking the extra point did nothing.

rusrs1.gif

USC has skill talent to burn and their defense looks pretty good (their Achilles heel in recent years). The QB JT Daniels has the best arm I’ve seen today. He struggled last year but looks pretty sharp. It’s going to be difficult to take too much away from this game re: FSU most likely.

USC has skill talent to burn and their defense looks pretty good (their Achilles heel in recent years). The QB JT Daniels has the best arm I’ve seen today. He struggled last year but looks pretty sharp. It’s going to be difficult to take too much away from this game re: FSU most likely.

Hopefully Martin starting will keep their mobile quarterback in check, if not I can see him breaking off some runs if our d-line still isn't getting much of a push.

Fresno swarming around the line and gobbling up the USC RB's looks disturbingly like our game ....

Top Bottom