Week 1 (not week zero) - Other Games Threads

S. Alabama was one of the worst teams in the country last season. They’d probably get curb stomped by SDSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maryland up 72-0 over Howard in the 3rd, total yards 457-44. Howard must be controlling the game though, they lead time of possession 23:30 to 18:26.

28-21 Nebby. Offense struggling against So Ala. 3 and out.

S. Alabama was one of the worst teams in the country last season. They’d probably get curb stomped by SDSU.

I remember when Maryland was so good with team speed and proceeded to win 4 games. It was week 1, the team wasn’t ready, and they’ll get better. Trying to build SDSU up to a giant killer is trying too hard IMO. We need to move on and up.

Maryland up 72-0 over Howard in the 3rd, total yards 457-44. Howard must be controlling the game though, they lead time of possession 23:30 to 18:26.

Running time?

I remember when Maryland was so good with team speed and proceeded to win 4 games. It was week 1, the team wasn’t ready, and they’ll get better. Trying to build SDSU up to a giant killer is trying too hard IMO. We need to move on and up.

I’m not trying to build up SDSU...just putting into perspective how bad S. Alabama is, and how laughable this game is for overrated Nebraska.

Iowa State misses short FG that would have tied it. I'd like to see them lose.

Well said.

We will learn a lot more about Nebraska when they play at Colorado week 2

Nebby with a another defensive score. 35-21.

After a rough first half Bachmaeir impressing with a great fade to make it a real interesting game deep into 3rd quarter. 31-26. They have already played 84 offensive snaps...fatigue for FSU may enter as a factor down the stretch.

And they throw an INT...

This one is over.
S Alabama can be proud of their effort.

I think Nebraska is still a big question mark.

Meanwhile ranked Iowa state likely going to OT with Northern Iowa

Does the Iowa St game mean we’re better than the #21 team in the country? You know, since SDSU is ranked 17 spots higher than UNI.

Sarcasm alert.

Does the Iowa St game mean we’re better than the #21 team in the country? You know, since SDSU is ranked 17 spots higher than UNI.

Sarcasm alert.

I think the top half of the Missouri Valley is just as good as the bottom half of the MAC

Week 1 is the worst time to play these Missouri Valley teams too because the big advantage P5 has against FCS is depth. And depth issues don’t show themselves until later in the season. In fact, I bet many of these Missouri Valley teams are starting more 4th and 5th year players than the P5 teams.

Looking forward to the NW/Stanford game. Stanford is a B1G caliber team...

Howard did manage to finish his game against Maryland in the positive for rushing yards with 1 yard, something to feel positive about.

Looking forward to the NW/Stanford game. Stanford is a B1G caliber team...

I think Stanford is going to be 4th in the Pac 12 north but I think they beat Northwestern anyways

Howard did manage to finish his game against Maryland in the positive for rushing yards with 1 yard, something to feel positive about.

St Thomas and St Johns coaches should take note of how Maryland managed to keep themselves under 80

St Thomas didn’t do this and got run.
St. John’s May be next

Top Bottom