Week 1 (not week zero) - Other Games Threads

Can you call 2 TO’s consecutively in college to ice the kicker? If so Brohm really crapped it. Probably shouldn’t of called the first one. If you do, you have to call the 2nd one if allowed.

What a collapse???? That was unbelievable!!! Unbelievably awful!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't get any easier for Purdue. They get Vanderbilt next week and then TCU although both games are at home.

Purdue fans are not in a good place mentally right now. Their comments make GHers seem reasonable. Wow. Crazy loss. 31-14 is a comfortable lead typically.

Tough loss for Purdue.
Better to win ugly than to have a 31-14 lead and lose.

Most P5 losses to non-P5 since 2014 leaderboard:
• 7: Kansas
• 6: Arizona, Purdue
• 5: Virginia
• 4: Illinois, Northwestern, Pittsburgh, Virginia Tech, Washington State

It doesn't get any easier for Purdue. They get Vanderbilt next week and then TCU although both games are at home.

Man why don't we play better OOC teams!?!?!

Later...

Oh gawd why are we playing better OOC games!?!?!

My goodness. Ohio State is gunna score 100.

My goodness. Ohio State is gunna score 100.

Did FAU leave the secondary at the airport? My goodness not sure I’ve ever seen WRs so wide open. Literally 15 yards of green in every direction.

Did FAU leave the secondary at the airport? My goodness not sure I’ve ever seen WRs so wide open. Literally 15 yards of green in every direction.

Didn't Lane get a "forever" contract last year?

3-9 s Alabama just tied Nebraska

Definitely see why 4-8 Nebraska starts season ranked

Bachmaier playing for Boise at Florida State right now. Interesting to see what he has and what could have been.

How does one recode/resize photos - not a computer language expert

I just posted it off my phone. Sorry. Not able to delve into the workings of gopher hole photo posting

If you click it, it expands. I think Deadspin or Barstool tweeted it.

How does one recode/resize photos - not a computer language expert

There are 2 types of images - raster and vector. Most images on the web are raster - these consist of a certain number of pixels. Therefore you can't increase a raster image's size without making it look terrible (you always have the same number of pixels in the image). But you can make a raster image smaller without any penalty.

A vector image is made up of mathematical lines and shapes and therefore can be resized bigger or smaller without penalty. Typically logos are designed as vector images.

You can resize a raster image with various tools like Photoshop or Paint.NET. There are probably online tools that will do it too.

Top Bottom