Week 1 (not week zero) - Other Games Threads

I guess Fitz was serious when he said they were neck and neck. I guess we’ll see if platooning or he already got the hook.

Georgia State looks good vs Tennessee who might just be kinda bad

Wow, Hunter Johnson looks terrible. Backup comes in, gets hurt....Johnson comes back in and stinks it up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite few players getting dinged up in the NW/Stanford game.

Another Int for Hunter Johnson. Is he really this bad, or is he just having a bad day?

Another Int for Hunter Johnson. Is he really this bad, or is he just having a bad day?

Bad day,
BUT I don’t think his skill set jives with that offense well.

I’m not sure he’s any good but don’t know who he’s throwing to either. Goes back to the old debate we used to have on here about WRs getting separation.

Northwestern’s top RB out for the game with a knee injury. He walked off, but we’ll see what the MRI shows.

I’m not sure he’s any good but don’t know who he’s throwing to either. Goes back to the old debate we used to have on here about WRs getting separation.

He misfired on an easy swing pass to the RB that might have been 6 points. Two plays later, their kicker missed an easy FG.

I went to the Iowa State / UNI game and just got back home. The Panthers are not nearly talented as SDSU (although they have a redshirt freshman quarterback who walked on a year ago and has some real skills), but they gave ISU all they could handle.

These first games against lesser foes are tough. The underdog has all off season to prepare, and they're healthy. Watching that triple overtime squeaker made me feel much better about Minnesota's struggles on Thursday.

Brock Purdy diving on the fumble in overtime when it lay there on the grass for seemingly forever was the play of the game.

He misfired on an easy swing pass to the RB that might have been 6 points. Two plays later, their kicker missed an easy FG.

Yeah even beyond that play, he had happy feet most of the time he was in. Northwestern’s probably going to be even more offensively challenged than they were last year....a Bowser injury could really derail things even more so.

Georgia Southern getting completely dominated on both sides of the ball by LSU.

GSU down 35, QB just got hurt. Rb hurt last possession. Woof

Top Bottom