Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Buying another mansion...on the ocean, shows the hypocrisy of A) a multi-millionaire who's made a career of bashing multi-millionaires for being multi-millionaires, as well as B) the hypocrisy of a man who's made a career of alarming people about climate change/sea levels, when he quite obviously doesn't believe it.

Face it, you have a hard-on for anyone who's not a far left poster. You have nothing to add to these conversations. You're just a far left troll, who sits in the back of the class & shoots spit balls at the smart kids.
    Love this post. Maybe Obama could be even more climate sensitive and buy a 4th or 5th mansion? Just think of all the “reduced travel”. Hahahahaha

KGF and CRG are super desperate on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by mplarson7 View Post
    KGF and CRG are super desperate on this one.
    Hahahahaha

I think we can reverse climate change if Obama continues to buy up mansions across the world.

The sea levels are retreating just thinking about it.

Super desperate and becoming even more desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    And you think this is because Americans use fossil fuels?
    No. Too much republican hot air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Love this post. Maybe Obama could be even more climate sensitive and buy a 4th or 5th mansion? Just think of all the “reduced travel”. Hahahahaha
    I think maybe you should look up the phrase carbon footprint and do some reading.
    Who hates iowa?

So desperate. Anything to try to take the spotlight off the current president.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    I think maybe you should look up the phrase carbon footprint and do some reading.
    I think you should stop consuming the psychotropic inventory while you’re working.

I think you should stop consuming the psychotropic inventory while you’re working.
    I honestly don't even like medications.
    Who hates iowa?

Oh, please share your theory on how purchasing a 3rd mansion on the oceanfront is being climate sensitive and showing concern about rising sea levels? And please include some logic b/c the other leftocrats appear to have none.

I think we’ve got plenty of Trump threads. I’m sure they’ll be several more by tomorrow.

Utmost hypocrite? HA! Coming from a Trump supporter? Trump spent year criticizing Obama on twitter, when Obama was president. Now it's become a mine field of hypocrisy that extreme righties like CRG and KFC excuse and ignore. This is a big nothing in comparison.

Not to mention that China is enemy number one right now. Trump outsourced to China for steel when building his proprieties. Illegal immigration is enemy number one-b. Trump & family employ how many illegal immigrants at their own residencies and businesses? LOL!

These extreme repubs are such hypocrites...that even being able to get this small victory seems like a Super Bowl for them.

Yup. It's a failed diversion attempt.

I think we’ve got plenty of Trump threads. I’m sure they’ll be several more by tomorrow.
    Sounds like you are admitting to my theory.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    No. Too much republican hot air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another solid theory.
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers