Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moscow Mitch

Default Moscow Mitch

https://twitter.com/adamparkhomenko/...303219712?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Some Day...Maybe View Post
    Great ad. But they'll vote for him anyway.

Yeah, devastating...b/c McConnell had the power to cure their incurable disease.

Wtf more should or could Mitch McConnell do for life long coal miners than he could do for any other US citizen and how could he justify it.

They didn’t get this disease sifting through the destroyed Twin Towers or serving the country’s military. They got it doing a job that they wanted, knowing that there are risks, and many still want that job, risks and all.

The Dem running in this race against McConnell is going to get her clock cleaned and she’s desperate to anything she could grab onto. The DNC probably paid for these guys to drive to Washington DC knowing that there’s nothing that will be done. But hey, it will make them a commercial.

Why don’t you start them a Go Fund Me page. I’m sure they’d appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Great ad.
    Hahahahaha. Yeah...just like the Romney ads. “He killed my wife.”

The ad is a political hit job. Nothing more or less.

Devastating ad! Agreed

Does McConnell have the energy to fight this fight? He seems more and more like a sleepy old man, who might be ready to step aside and let some new energy take over.

Let's hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    The ad is a political hit job.
    GOOD!

Besides Trump, it's tough to think of any other (old, white) man who has done more to divide and ruin our country than Moscow Mitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    GOOD!

Besides Trump, it's tough to think of any other (old, white) man who has done more to divide and ruin our country than Moscow Mitch!
    I can think of a younger racially mixed man that did far more to divide this country before Trump.

I can think of a younger racially mixed man that did far more to divide this country before Trump.
    Bush was just really tan, he wasn't really mexican like the conspiracy theorists thought.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Bush was just really tan, he wasn't really mexican like the conspiracy theorists thought.
    Hahaha

Cheney was a piece of work though. Created ISIS. Took a fat s__t on his own daughter.

Blog Entries

Yeah, devastating...b/c McConnell had the power to cure their incurable disease.

Wtf more should or could Mitch McConnell do for life long coal miners than he could do for any other US citizen and how could he justify it.

They didn’t get this disease sifting through the destroyed Twin Towers or serving the country’s military. They got it doing a job that they wanted, knowing that there are risks, and many still want that job, risks and all.

The Dem running in this race against McConnell is going to get her clock cleaned and she’s desperate to anything she could grab onto. The DNC probably paid for these guys to drive to Washington DC knowing that there’s nothing that will be done. But hey, it will make them a commercial.

Why don’t you start them a Go Fund Me page. I’m sure they’d appreciate it.
    The risks were to mitigated with proper safety equipment, ventilation, and engineering and proper management. Yes, the employee has responsibilities to use the safety equipment. But, without proper management limiting employee risk, including terminating employees who don't follow the safety guidelines, then the company can be found at fault.

I know most will work without proper ventilators because it is harder to do. But, that is no excuse for a dangerous industry. Safety is not an option and stating that risk is what they accepted is a fools argument for the following reason: management demanded productivity at the expense of safety. This has happened in every mine in America. It is sad that human beings will do just about anything to be paid a wage to keep food and shelter over their heads, and risk their own lives doing so. Knowing this, there are laws on the books to create corporate liability for failing to make working conditions safe in the mines.

Moscow Mitch would have you believe that these poor bastards knew the risks and accepted those risks. The system is rigged against those workers and you appear to support black lung industry at the expense of workers. Another reason to dislike a moniker holder named Killer.

Crawl back to your hole and just stay there. Don't speak until an adult speaks to you. Don't spread your BS for everybody to read as it is based on false assumptions and plain old ignorance. For the sake of humanity, just keep silent.
    You can call me Shirley. The "S" has to stand for something!

Being on an anonymous forum must be a big boost to your ego. You get to imagine that you’re special.

Moscow Mitch. That hideous, walleyed fossil. His attempt at a smile is the epitome of a “**** eating grin”. He’d sell his mother’s headstone for a quorum. A detestable, loathsome, unpleasant creature. He and his opportunistic wife should both be pantsed and sent permanently abroad. To Moscow.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

No doubt that McConnell is a sleazy, despicable turtleman.

Blog Entries

Being on an anonymous forum must be a big boost to your ego. You get to imagine that you’re special.
    Tell me about mining risk and employees accepting whatever comes out of that work. Please explain it to me why disease was part of the employees self imposed risk.

And, then tie that in with how Moscow Mitch is supporting mine workers today. This should be revealing of character. And, if you think you are an adult in the room, then let it rip and tell it like it is. Tell me and the world how Mitch McConnell is pro mining worker. Tell me how he has improved mine safety and how he supports mine worker health and safety. I really want to be informed by you.

I'll sit here and wait for your well thought out response. Maybe we can start with the id and work our way to the ego and super ego. By the way, thank you for thinking I have an ego.
    Last edited by Dean S; 08-24-2019 at 07:59 PM.
    You can call me Shirley. The "S" has to stand for something!

Blog Entries

He is one of ths three smartest people on this board. You're average on your best days.