Fresno down to 3rd string RB

btowngopher

Reaction score
Not good news for a team that couldn't do much on the ground against a Robb Smith defense last year.

Going to be tough for them. Can you imagine what happens if this guy limps off?

Normally Swingman brings us injury updates— conspicuously absent recently.

Their leading rusher from last year Ronnie Rivers is healthy.

They lost their second string RB and then lost maybe their 3rd and 4th guys but they still have their starter at RB so a little deceiving to say they are "down" to their third string.

They lost their second string RB and then lost maybe their 3rd and 4th guys but they still have their starter at RB so a little deceiving to say they are "down" to their third string.

Oh my bad, you are right. Rivers is coming off a hamstring injury, but is back now. ASU made Rivers look like a world beater, but wasn't especially impressive the rest of the year.

Their game against USC is on ESPN Saturday night, August 31. It will be interesting to get a preview of the Bulldogs.

Oh my bad, you are right. Rivers is coming off a hamstring injury, but is back now. ASU made Rivers look like a world beater, but wasn't especially impressive the rest of the year.

So you start the thread in the wrong forum- and you’re inaccurate in the OP? Bad day for you my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to be tough for them. Can you imagine what happens if this guy limps off?

Well my post still stands. Can you imagine what happens if the guy they have left limps off?

Are these long term or season ending type injuries or tweaks, precautionary hold out of practice type injuries? Plus, as stated, top returning RB is back now either way.

Their game against USC is on ESPN Saturday night, August 31. It will be interesting to get a preview of the Bulldogs.

I'll be watching Ga Southern against LSU if I can get it.
Need to start scouting that triple option.

Top Bottom