Default Jay Z and the NFL. - Sellout!!

And the Left just keeps going full blown looney tunes more and more every day.

Now Jay Z is in their target sights, for wanting to work with the NFL on their social justice initiative. Ummm, huh?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/jay-z-g...aw-11566474213

So an American music icon that has done amazing things for the African American community is now being bashed to oblivion by the mob nut jobs.

Again, if you want to make change, positive change, what you want is a seat at the table. You know, what Megan Rapinoe promptly turned down? A seat at the table. Jay Z is looking for a seat at the table in order to make real positive change, and he's being blasted for it. WTF.

I heard an interesting comparison today during a discussion on this on sports radio; Jay Z is essentially MLK, trying to work WITH the President and the powers that be and Kap and the nutty left is Malcom X and the Black Panthers; not really interested in changing anything, just interested in protesting for the sake of protesting.

Does anyone on the Left really even know what they want anymore? I'll be damned if I can figure it out. It sounds to me like Jay Z wanting to work with the NFL owners on a social justice initiative would be a GOOD thing, for everyone.
    - Respect is the ultimate currency

Quote Originally Posted by Ogee Oglethorpe View Post
    is now being bashed to oblivion by the mob nut jobs.
    Projecting your fantasies again.

Pipe down, snowflake. You're melting again.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Kap is a nobody and Jay is Jay, what do they expect.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Pipe down, snowflake. You're melting again.
    Right, right.

The thing is, this is death by a thousand cuts, so to speak. Sure, this one thing is dumb perhaps to make an issue of it. But for every one thing like this that gets posted here, there are 20-30 others that don't even get mentioned. We're just becoming numb to it.

Here's another good one. Kenny Stills, WR with the Miami Dolphins, openly calls out his owner for throwing a fundraiser for Trump, and also criticized the Jay Z and NFL movement. Bear in mind, we're talking about the owner of the Dolphins, the only NFL franchise that currently has both a black GM and a black head coach. But he's an evil devil for throwing the President of the United States a fundraiser.

Simple question; what would the outrage be if the owner openly criticized his player for supporting or having a fundraiser event for Barry? They would be calling for the owner to sell the f'ng team. But in this case? Barely gets a mention.

Gotta love Brian Flores, Dolphins coach, for how he handled it though. He totally trolled Stills by loading the Dolphins practice playlist with Jay Z songs. Props to him

Lol you get indignant about the dumbest stuff.

I thought Conservatives were boycotting the NFL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    I thought Conservatives were boycotting the NFL.
    Well now that they can't watch beauty pageants as alternative entertainment, the pickings are getting slim. They already can't go to movies or watch TV that isn't Fox News. It ain't easy.

I can summarize the predictable responses here Ogee, SHUT UP.

Oh, and when it comes time to complain about the massive injustice of the name of a street F&CK YOU.

Also, they don't like hate speech. The end.

Still not a meaningful thought on the actual original topic ... I guess I wouldn't want to touch it either.

But for every one thing like this that gets posted here, there are 20-30 others that don't even get mentioned. We're just becoming numb to it.
    Like mass shootings.

I'm sure this is about the same as that. Americans care about them about the same.

When did conservatives become so sensitive? When they aren't making excuses for Trump screwing things up and looking like a jacka$$ (often)....they are acting like whiny victims about whatever comes across their dirty dumpster right wing extremist websites.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    When did conservatives become so sensitive? When they aren't making excuses for Trump screwing things up and looking like a jacka$$ (often)....they are acting like whiny victims about whatever comes across their dirty dumpster right wing extremist websites.
    You're probably right, if you don't have a worthwhile thought on the actual issue, best to just keep banging the same drum you always do

You're probably right, if you don't have a worthwhile thought on the actual issue, best to just keep banging the same drum you always do
    Republican Sensitivity Syndrome (RSS) is a real thing. You're too deep in it.....so of course you deny it. But hey! At least you can continue to scream "TDS!!!" whenever Trump is criticized for the many stupid things he says and does. Kind of explains the RSS.