Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Patrick Byrne...

Resigned Overstock CEO is either totally nuts or heís breaking big news about the deep state.

We shall see.

If I were to interpret his story, the Russians were attempting to set up the top candidates, Hillary, Trump, Rubio, and Cruz, for blackmail/smear campaign. When he reported it to the Obama top top Feds, their interest was in the latter players. Since Trump won the GOP nomination, the top echelon of the Feds let it play out.

It was very cryptic though. He didn’t want to name the top 3. Said we’ll find out later.

He’s turned over all facts and evidence to AG Barr and John Durham.

Blog Entries

The Fellas rambling with no links are always fun. Thanks for the latest update from Quanon.

He was banging Russian Maria Butina who was all in with team Trump, but he was secretly helping Hillary! That makes sense!
    Last edited by howeda7; 08-22-2019 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    The Fellas rambling with no links are always fun. Thanks for the latest update from Quanon.
    Actually, he was on The Story w Martha MacCallum for a 1/2 hour.

I said he’s either nuts or he’s breaking big news. I haven’t concluded a thing. Neither did MacCallum. He just told his story. Cryptically.

I’m not a deep stater, but if he’s telling the truth...

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Actually, he was on The Story w Martha MacCallum for a 1/2 hour.

I said heís either nuts or heís breaking big news. I havenít concluded a thing. Neither did MacCallum. He just told his story. Cryptically.

Iím not a deep stater, but if heís telling the truth...
    I brought up Overstock.com back in the Bitcoin thread. Very interesting play on the blockchain/crypto theme. Dude is a visionary, but a complete nut. I wouldn't trust anything he says. He resigned (forced) today. Company is very intriguing, much more with him out of the picture. TZERO/blockchain/instant settlement. Look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by balds View Post
    I brought up Overstock.com back in the Bitcoin thread. Very interesting play on the blockchain/crypto theme. Dude is a visionary, but a complete nut. I wouldn't trust anything he says. He resigned (forced) today. Company is very intriguing, much more with him out of the picture. TZERO/blockchain/instant settlement. Look it up.
    Yeah, I guess he was first on Fox Business with the story and David Asman, the host, was flummoxed.

If there’s no truth to his story, he’s lost all credibility to ever run a business again, and probably should be admitted to the psych ward.

His story is meaningless. Look up Goldman Sachs/Short settlement/Security Tokens/TZero/InstantSettlement/Crypto/OSTKPatents?. Risk low, nuts of the new financial system high. Patents!!

All the details have yet to come out, but this story seems more likely than not, imo. All the dates line up, the players all make sense, Melissa Hodgman (Peter Strzok's wife) of the SEC launching an investigation into his company at that particular moment makes sense, the reason to hold Maria Butina in solitary confinement makes sense, her immediate transfer to a country club after Byrne claims to have testified to Barr & it all has an air oif truth to it given the type of thing the FBI was doing to spy on political opponents at the time.

The short version....

In September 2015 Byrne was approached by Russian national Maria Butina. As part of Byrne's National Security Clearance he was required to report and suspicious contact with foreign nationals to the FBI. He did so & was told by the FBI that she was of no concern. In fact, the FBI asked him to introduce Maria Butina to people inside the Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio & Hillary Clinton campaigns. In Feb/March of 2016 the FBI directed Byrne to forget about Cruz & Rubio, and instead to focus more on getting Butina into the Trump circle. In late June/early July, immediately after the FBI cleared Clinton of any wrong doing in the email server scandal, Byrne was told he no longer needed to look at Clinton & to focus all his attention on getting Butina close to the Trump family & campaign. Byrne claimed he was working for James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Bill Priestap, John Carlin & Peter Strzok, with Strzok being his direct handler. After Trump won, the SEC Division of Enforcement suddenly launched an investigation into Overstock.com & that investigation was led by Melissa Hodgman, who....wait for it....is Peter Strzok's wife. Small world huh?

- It sounds like the FBI used Byrne to insert a Russian Maria Butina into the various political campaigns, in order to spy on them for their contacts with a Russian national.

- It's interesting to note that Bernie Sanders was NOT spied on. A guy who honeymooned in Moscow and has repeatedly praised various Communist regimes was NOT spied. Could that be because the winner of the Democratic nomination had already been decided behind closed doors?

- It appears that once Trump won, Strzok had his wife at the SEC launch an investigation that could have destroyed Overstock.com & Byrne to ensure his silence.

- Byrne claims to have told Barr & Horowitz all of this back in April during a seven hour testimony. This would certainly help explain why Barr decided to lead an investigation into the genesis of the FBI Russia case against Trump personally.
    If at first you donít succeed, then maybe you just suck. Ė Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    All the details have yet to come out, but this story seems more likely than not, imo. All the dates line up, the players all make sense, Melissa Hodgman (Peter Strzok's wife) of the SEC launching an investigation into his company at that particular moment makes sense, the reason to hold Maria Butina in solitary confinement makes sense, her immediate transfer to a country club after Byrne claims to have testified to Barr & it all has an air oif truth to it given the type of thing the FBI was doing to spy on political opponents at the time.

The short version....

In September 2015 Byrne was approached by Russian national Maria Butina. As part of Byrne's National Security Clearance he was required to report and suspicious contact with foreign nationals to the FBI. He did so & was told by the FBI that she was of no concern. In fact, the FBI asked him to introduce Maria Butina to people inside the Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio & Hillary Clinton campaigns. In Feb/March of 2016 the FBI directed Byrne to forget about Cruz & Rubio, and instead to focus more on getting Butina into the Trump circle. In late June/early July, immediately after the FBI cleared Clinton of any wrong doing in the email server scandal, Byrne was told he no longer needed to look at Clinton & to focus all his attention on getting Butina close to the Trump family & campaign. Byrne claimed he was working for James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Bill Priestap, John Carlin & Peter Strzok, with Strzok being his direct handler. After Trump won, the SEC Division of Enforcement suddenly launched an investigation into Overstock.com & that investigation was led by Melissa Hodgman, who....wait for it....is Peter Strzok's wife. Small world huh?

- It sounds like the FBI used Byrne to insert a Russian Maria Butina into the various political campaigns, in order to spy on them for their contacts with a Russian national.

- It's interesting to note that Bernie Sanders was NOT spied on. A guy who honeymooned in Moscow and has repeatedly praised various Communist regimes was NOT spied. Could that be because the winner of the Democratic nomination had already been decided behind closed doors?

- It appears that once Trump won, Strzok had his wife at the SEC launch an investigation that could have destroyed Overstock.com & Byrne to ensure his silence.

- Byrne claims to have told Barr & Horowitz all of this back in April during a seven hour testimony. This would certainly help explain why Barr decided to lead an investigation into the genesis of the FBI Russia case against Trump personally.
    You smoke the best crack. How much do you look like your avatar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Some Day...Maybe View Post

Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Day...Maybe View Post
    Says the guy who believed Trump colluded with Russia. Hahahahahahaha

The short version....

That's the gist of what he said, it was hard to follow him though. I'm guessing he's coming forward now to get ahead of an announcement the SEC will be making against Overstock. This makes any SEC investigation look like it's "part of the swamp" versus a legit finding. Byrne comes across as a bit of a "Columbo" (if you ever watched that old TV show...), but he is indeed very smart (just like Columbo). He just made an interesting chess move. To find out who else is playing in this game, watch to see who makes the next move (e.g., Comey, Strzok, SEC, etc.).

Unlike Colombo, he occasionally combs his hair.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Livingat45north View Post
    That's the gist of what he said, it was hard to follow him though. I'm guessing he's coming forward now to get ahead of an announcement the SEC will be making against Overstock. This makes any SEC investigation look like it's "part of the swamp" versus a legit finding. Byrne comes across as a bit of a "Columbo" (if you ever watched that old TV show...), but he is indeed very smart (just like Columbo). He just made an interesting chess move. To find out who else is playing in this game, watch to see who makes the next move (e.g., Comey, Strzok, SEC, etc.).
    Comey & Strzok both issued statements saying they never directed Byrne to further a romantic relationship with Butina. Conspicuous in it's absence was them denying they'd directed him to introduce her into the various political campaigns. Only that they did not direct Byrne to get romantic with Butina.

To your point about an SEC investigation: Byrne claims (yet to be proven or disproven) that he told all of this to Barr & Horowitz back in April at Warren Buffet's urging. All I can say conclusively is that it's quite a coincidence Byrne was involved with Maria Butina the Russian from the Mueller investigation that Peter Strzok led, while Peter Strzok's wife simultaneously launched an SEC investigation into Byrne's company.

Comey & Strzok both issued statements saying they never directed Byrne to further a romantic relationship with Butina. Conspicuous in it's absence was them denying they'd directed him to introduce her into the various political campaigns. Only that they did not direct Byrne to get romantic with Butina.

To your point about an SEC investigation: Byrne claims (yet to be proven or disproven) that he told all of this to Barr & Horowitz back in April at Warren Buffet's urging. All I can say conclusively is that it's quite a coincidence Byrne was involved with Maria Butina the Russian from the Mueller investigation that Peter Strzok led, while Peter Strzok's wife simultaneously launched an SEC investigation into Byrne's company.
    I think more people should be directed to get romantic. Itís a Good idea!
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~