Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ms Nevada

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    I bet enough to qualify as an expert.
    His passion for beauty pageants doesn't hurt anybody else. So, why not? I'd be surprised if the questions are political by any reasonable standard, but I guess you are right that he's an expert.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    His passion for beauty pageants doesn't hurt anybody else. So, why not? I'd be surprised if the questions are political by any reasonable standard, but I guess you are right that he's an expert.
    All I know about them is that poise counts!

Weird hill for Conservatives to die on. Even if she was dropped for MAGA reasons, is she now part of a protected class? Dick move, if so, but what remedy do you suggest?

Too stupid to follow directions. Follows Trump.

All the boys on the OTB are all melting over her failure to understand directions that they too do not understand.

The snowflakes are melting hard over this fake news.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    I guess questions like "How would you make the world a better place?", "Who is your role model?" and "Do you prefer fruit or vegetables?" are political to you.

How much time do you spend watching beauty pageants, deuce?

smh

searched miss america questions best answers. First link, 2 minute mark: "America loves our second amendment, but gun violence continues to be a tragic problem"

Damn I'm getting so tired of being right all the time. Think it was a one off?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw3keBCFdUw

2nd question: the pentagon recently opened all combat jobs to women, some think this puts political correctness...:

3rd question: 17 states have passed stringent voting laws, is it too difficult to vote?

4th question: how do we narrow the gap between the rich and the poor?

Are you guys just this stupid or this naive? Jammer for the love of god and for the 100th time, can you please stick to one liners and insults?

These questions aren't just political, they are obviously from leftists. Howie could have written them for god's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    Weird hill for Conservatives to die on. Even if she was dropped for MAGA reasons, is she now part of a protected class? Dick move, if so, but what remedy do you suggest?
    censorship of conservatives is a huge issue. I suggest relentless public pressure.

Add this to the long list of things snowflake2 is boycotting but no one actually cares about because it's a giant nothing burger.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Add this to the long list of things snowflake2 is boycotting but no one actually cares about because it's a giant nothing burger.
    It's a tiny list of things I'm boycotting, Gilette. That's it (which was in the news again, my boycott worked). I'm not boycotting beauty pageants, I don't care. I'm calling attention to lame attempts to censor conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    It's a tiny list of things I'm boycotting, Gilette. That's it (which was in the news again, my boycott worked). I'm not boycotting beauty pageants, I don't care. I'm calling attention to lame attempts to censor conservatives.
    She wasn't censored.
    Who hates iowa?

censorship of conservatives is a huge issue. I suggest relentless public pressure.
    Cry more, wimp.

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    She wasn't censored.
    jezus h, I don't have room in my life for two Jammers. Get your $hit together bass. I'm not getting into another idiotic discussion of word definitions.

jezus h, I don't have room in my life for two Jammers. Get your $hit together bass. I'm not getting into another idiotic discussion of word definitions.
    Could she not say whatever she wanted on her personal face book account? On the gram? (is thathow the cool kids say it now?)
    Who hates iowa?

It's not about censoring. It's about shaming.

Right now, anyone with non-Liberal viewpoints are being shamed for thinking so; it's particularly bad for any minority or female minority who dares to express any pro-conservative opinions. The last thing the Liberal whacks want is for minority dissension in the ranks, especially getting closer to the 2020 election.
    - Respect is the ultimate currency

Quote Originally Posted by Ogee Oglethorpe View Post
    It's not about censoring. It's about shaming.

Right now, anyone with non-Liberal viewpoints are being shamed for thinking so; it's particularly bad for any minority or female minority who dares to express any pro-conservative opinions. The last thing the Liberal whacks want is for minority dissension in the ranks, especially getting closer to the 2020 election.
    That I would agree with.
    Who hates iowa?