Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ms Nevada

Haha. Mentally ill Loony Left. Very sad people.
    Please consider donating to this site; especially if you are a frequent poster.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    It is a hard, provable, demonstrable fact that deuce knows substantially more about everything than I do. It's not a feeling. It's not supposition. It's a damn fact.
    Correct. I bet I've watched a total of 1 hour of beauty pageants in the last decade. I know the questions are overtly leftist and political because I've watched 5 minutes of questions and they all are. If you've watched the same amount as I have you probably would never have noticed it.

But anyway, nice job of turning a decisive L around into a rip on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Correct. I bet I've watched a total of 1 hour of beauty pageants in the last decade. I know the questions are overtly leftist and political because I've watched 5 minutes of questions and they all are. If you've watched the same amount as I have you probably would never have noticed it.

It absolutely was a loss. I don't have your depth and breadth of beauty pageant experience and knowledge. You are being way too modest about your expertise and passion on the topic. Were you ever a judge? That would be hard work, but I'll bet you'd be good at it. Just a feeling.

Props to you, deuce. Not a rip.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post

It must really suck going through life dissecting ever last thing into whether it leans left or not. No wonder you are so grumpy.
    Who hates iowa?

The fact is this....she was told that she could voice her political stuff on her personal page. But she had to keep it SEPARATE from the Miss America stuff. Creating her own Miss America page and then posting her political rantings was clearly a violation. She, as herself, can endorse anyone she wants. But in the role of Miss America....she shouldn't have a political bias and shouldn't be endorsing anyone.

Couldn't handle that easy direction and now all the righty snowflakes are melting.