Jim Harbaugh Says It’s “Hard To Beat The Cheaters” In Recruiting In Upcoming Book

Please take a moment and feel sorry for Michigan and Jim.

They've got it rough when it comes to croot'n with all those cheaters out there....

https://thespun.com/college-football/jim-harbaugh-hard-to-beat-cheaters

Suppose it all comes down to prospective. From our standpoint Michigan has it easy with the high level base of talent they are able to draw from and attract due to being a helmet school. But from their standpoint they are going up against the Alabama's of the world who may have some definite advantages when it comes to finding other ways to compensate the players.

I am sure Michigan has its share of high level boosters but not really sure any Big Ten school can compete with the SEC in that department.

That's a reasonable observation. I don't know how morally or ethically pure Harbaugh is when it comes to recruiting, but anyone who has ever lost to a scuzzy tub of lying cheating scum knows that it's hard to beat the cheaters.

This is all a bit rich coming from Mr. Footie Pajamas.

I am guessing wanting to sleep in a recruits bedroom isn't very helpful because that's not creepy at all Jim.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom