First play from scrimmage, first to score etc...

Morgan lines up as a WR, Seth Green takes the snap and fumbles it. SDSU linebacker scoops and scores, but as he crosses the goal line he's demolished by Tanner Morgan, who is called for targeting and has to leave the game. Green remains in the game as QB and leads the Gophers to a 49-7 victory, which precipitates a quarterback controversy that doesn't end until Annexstad returns from injury, starts against Wisconsin, and leads the Gophers to their second and final win of the season. Final record: 2-10.

Are you a betting man?

Double reverse flea flicker for first play and first score.

First to score: Seth from the Wildcat, 7 yard Rush

I know the odds are slim, but for first play from scrimmage I'm going with a muffed punt, recovered in the end zone by the Badgers.

I know the odds are slim, but for first play from scrimmage I'm going with a muffed punt, recovered in the end zone by the Badgers.

Considering the Vadgers play on Friday and our opening game is on Thursday, it's really slim that this could happen at anytime. :p
Not only that, but having the first play be a punt would make history.:clap:

First offensive play is a fake handoff and a screen pass to the right.

First one to score will be a slant to TJ for a 20 yard TD.

First Play: RUTM.
First Score: RUTM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re welcome. Anything else I can educate you on? Football, life?

I didn't thank you. Based on the extremely high frequency that you get completely schooled out here, I pass on you trying to educate me on anything.

Fake jet sweep, running back wheel route other side. That or a tight end stick or hook route to Spann Ford .

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

First play, slant pass to Tyler Johnson for a first down. First score, Seth Green to Spann-Ford for 26 yards on 3rd and 4.

Top Bottom