Why does Royce White still get interviewed

Him getting publicity is an example of how the internet is ruining western society

Why do people slow down to look at a car wreck on the freeway? Some questions in life will never have satisfactory answers.

The media jumps for clicks and entertainment, and I would say that having a history like this checks the boxes...

- steals a laptop and clothes
- has an altercation with a mall security guard
- gets suspended in college
- leaves Minnesota, via Youtube
- "redeems" himself in becoming 1st team All-Big 12 in his only year of college basketball and getting drafted in the 1st round of the NBA
- skips the beginning of NBA camp until the Houston Rockets contractually give him the opportunity to travel outside of the team on buses if needed
- once an agreement came, he was absent from the team again because of the team's mental health "inconsistency"
- Houston assigns him to the D-League, which he refused, saying the playing environment is unsafe
- finally agrees to play in the D-League, but is absent from most of the games
- announces he will no longer play for the Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Houston sends him packing to the 76ers
- He misses the team's preseason trip to Spain and is cut before the season begins
- In and out of the D-League and NBA summer leagues
- Plays in Canada and receives an 11 game suspension for an outburst with an official, ending his season
- London Lightning announced he would not return to the team
- Signs a deal with a team in Europe, but never shows up and is cut
- Announces he is trying mixed martial arts and plays in the Big3

First time I've seen him interviewed in a long time/paid attention to what he's doing, but. . .mental health seems increasingly precarious with Royce White.

The media jumps for clicks and entertainment, and I would say that having a history like this checks the boxes...

- steals a laptop and clothes
- has an altercation with a mall security guard
- gets suspended in college
- leaves Minnesota, via Youtube
- "redeems" himself in becoming 1st team All-Big 12 in his only year of college basketball and getting drafted in the 1st round of the NBA
- skips the beginning of NBA camp until the Houston Rockets contractually give him the opportunity to travel outside of the team on buses if needed
- once an agreement came, he was absent from the team again because of the team's mental health "inconsistency"
- Houston assigns him to the D-League, which he refused, saying the playing environment is unsafe
- finally agrees to play in the D-League, but is absent from most of the games
- announces he will no longer play for the Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Houston sends him packing to the 76ers
- He misses the team's preseason trip to Spain and is cut before the season begins
- In and out of the D-League and NBA summer leagues
- Plays in Canada and receives an 11 game suspension for an outburst with an official, ending his season
- London Lightning announced he would not return to the team
- Signs a deal with a team in Europe, but never shows up and is cut
- Announces he is trying mixed martial arts and plays in the Big3

"Now... we had chance to meet this young man and boy... that's just a strait shooter with upper management written all over him."

"All of us here. . . who play the game at the highest level"

This was funny.

As to the content of his interview:
Dudley won't take shots away from Lebron, Kuzma, and AD.
Dudley will play defense.
Dudley won't be a headache.

I am not trying to derail this conversation into something else, but it's similar to the Kaep situation. Everyone knows, in every walk of life, there is a headache/value ratio in how we analyze everything.

Says some guy on the internet.
For sure.
Message boards are also probably bad. I use them. I never said I don't click on clickbait. I never said I don't use the internet.

Would I be better off not wasting time on gopherhole? Definitely
Am I going to stop? No

Top Bottom