Demry in some big, big trouble...

I didn't believe you so I had to go look. That is UNFREAKIN BELIEVABLE, the U should contact ESPN over this.

Don’t worry about it. Most people don’t know our uniforms and even fewer don’t realize there’s no M in Tennessee.

Tennessee State Head Coach:

“We have very high standards at Tennessee State University...especially when it comes to women....and right now, Demry has been accused of not holding up to those high standards, and at this point, he’s been suspended indefinitely from the football team, and all athletic activities, as it relates to football and the facilities.”

https://www.tennessean.com/videos/s...y-croft-who-arrested-rape-charges/2078858001/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

This cannot be good at all for Croft, especially in a semi-rural part of Tennessee. Having written that, I like Tennessee and think I could actually live happily in Nashville, but probably not Memphis.

If it wasn't for Nashville, Tennessee would just be a version of Alabama or Arkansas.

Don’t worry about it. Most people don’t know our uniforms and even fewer don’t realize there’s no M in Tennessee.

That reminds me of the 30 for 30 "The U" (regardless of the fact Minnesota is the real "U", the documentary is excellent).

They asked Howard Schnellenberger if he considered changing the Miami uniforms to change the culture and he said "what were we going to do, put an M on the helmet like everyone else???". Maybe that included Tennessee State? :)

Top Bottom