Default GH Podcast: SMB HC Chris Goodwin talks about Gophers' chances with Kaden Johnson,

Jalen Suggs, and Terry Lockett. Looks like we do have a shot at 2/3...but nothing is set in stone. He talks about what it will take, their character, how to keep heavily recruited kids humble, and what they're doing at SMB. Chris was also a GA for the Gophers, so he shares some great stories about Mason too.

To contact Chris at his real job that was mentioned in the podcast -> https://www.satelliteprosmn.com/

Last edited by GopherLady; 08-20-2019 at 10:12 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter: @NadineBabu

A few clips:

I’m not feeling great about our chances after that interview. Interesting to hear him on Kaden being better than Coughlin.
    "A lot of guys look good running around in underwear." - 414GopherFan

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshurun View Post
    I’m not feeling great about our chances after that interview. Interesting to hear him on Kaden being better than Coughlin.

I don't have high hopes for Kaden. Shame, but young kid is going to do what he wants..

We'll have to see how the season plays out. If we do well this year like I believe we can and Wisconsin has a tough year. Will their coach be put on the hot seat and Kaden then wonder if he'll have a couple different coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshurun View Post
    That was a bold statement, impressive if true!