New Plaza Seating?

theTurning

Reaction score
Looking at the seating chart and noticed additional sections in the plaza (152A etc). Has anyone seen these? Did they actually add seating?

jMEHacq.jpg
seating.jpg

It would be quite surprising to add any additional seating of any kind at this point. Is this seating map possibly a relic from the past?

It would be quite surprising to add any additional seating of any kind at this point. Is this seating map possibly a relic from the past?

It does have the new TCF logo. When the Vikings played there, it was a different logo for TCF.

I'm wondering if that is standing room only for the mobile pass holders should a sellout occur? No idea though, just throwing out a random guess.

It’s where we’ll stick people like GSUtalon

Stadium Expansion Promise. Check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I very much doubt that any new seats are going in between the scoreboard and the current end zone seating area for this year, or ever I hope.

The Plaza is a great congregating and viewing spot and I'd hate to have an obstructions back in that space. A lot of people watch the game from there and turn around to see the shots on the big board if the action is at the other end. There is also easy access to food and drink from there, other during peak times. (halftime)

All the ticket re-sellers show this configuration as well. It’s the new normal. I’m willing to accept anything new to see if it works. Go Gophers!

Top Bottom