SDSU Jackrabbits forum

everybody knows my name

Freakishly Hyperintelligent
Reaction score
I bopped on over to the SDSU board to do some lurking/skulking and see what they're saying about the Gophers game. Two things I noticed: first, they aren't too optimistic about beating the U. And second, there's a new user over there called GSUsTALON, and it looks like he's the busiest poster on that board.

http://sdsufans.com/board/forumdisplay.php?49-Jackrabbit-Football

Dude is obsessive.

No way I'm checking. Wonder how many boards GSUsTALON is on anyway? Also wonder what his life would be like if he didn't have these boards to go to.

I ignore listed that dude long ago after a completely pointless exchange with him. I also quit visiting his mega thread long ago as well. Life is good.

Looks like Talon figure out how to turn the caps lock off on that site...:p

Ever notice how certain people constantly like to brag about who they’ve ignored?

Sign of an immature and weak mind.

I ignore listed that dude long ago after a completely pointless exchange with him. I also quit visiting his mega thread long ago as well. Life is good.

It's mildly entertaining in a slow off-season. I've contributed my share.

He's totally harmless and sometimes entertaining.

Compared to that unmentionable P@$^*)(H@~k.... That guy was a psycho nut.

He’s harmless, but I don’t get why there are so many misspellings, so much bad grammar, and overuse of cap locks and bold font in his posts. He claims to be a graduate of GSU, yet his posts read like they were written by a 3rd grader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Consider me bemused rather than offended. But it was a shock to find him over there commiserating and giving pep talks to Jackrabbit fans.

Ha! He's predicting both GSU and SDSU victories over us.

I’m excited for both games. We might set some offensive records.

I agree he is mostly harmless. It is just a pain to pull up threads that appear to have fresh material, only to find it is a self-imposed blocked entry by this guy or one of the other two over-posters that I have blocked. Of the three, this guy is the most harmless because I anticipate him to fade away once the game is actually played against GSU. The other two? A bigger problem as they will remain here, fouling up threads and derailing discussions until the mods finally do something about one or both of them.

No way I'm checking. Wonder how many boards GSUsTALON is on anyway? Also wonder what his life would be like if he didn't have these boards to go to.
TALON has joined many boards down threw the years. If you checked he joined the jackrabbit board in 2004. He is more than likely join almost every message board of every team that Georgia Southern has played for the past 20 years.

Is it too early to start a game thread?

He’s harmless, but I don’t get why there are so many misspellings, so much bad grammar, and overuse of cap locks and bold font in his posts. He claims to be a graduate of GSU, yet his posts read like they were written by a 3rd grader.

I don't think one needs to be a Rhodes Scholar to get into GSU

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I agree he is mostly harmless. It is just a pain to pull up threads that appear to have fresh material, only to find it is a self-imposed blocked entry by this guy or one of the other two over-posters that I have blocked. Of the three, this guy is the most harmless because I anticipate him to fade away once the game is actually played against GSU. The other two? A bigger problem as they will remain here, fouling up threads and derailing discussions until the mods finally do something about one or both of them.

Life is tough. Hang in there.

Oh man. Whatever happened to that guy?

I don't think one needs to be a Rhodes Scholar to get into GSU

I was amazed how many poor writers I got stuck on group projects with at the U. Now I work with a bunch of poor writers who went to Northwestern and U of Chicago, both top 10 schools.

If he talked about B1G wins and B1G losses I'd think he was a relative of Wren's. :)

Whatever happened to him? Haven't seen a post in a while about how (insert current Gopher coach here) will be judged on B1G wins and B1G losses for a while. Maybe because Claeys was fired regardless of B1G wins and losses, thus nullifying his statement?

Ha! He's predicting both GSU and SDSU victories over us.

I wonder what kind of payout that parlay would be? A $1 bet would pay close to a mortgage payment. smh

Last edited:

Rinse and repeat

Anybody whose moniker is a Schnauzer, a mutt with no real reason to be in the company of real human beings, should be fouled up and derailed as often as possible. I'm just saying you would get more respect if your moniker was Rottweiler or Butkus.

Please tell me the pointless exchange we have had. I think you just feel beaten!

I bopped on over to the SDSU board to do some lurking/skulking and see what they're saying about the Gophers game. Two things I noticed: first, they aren't too optimistic about beating the U. And second, there's a new user over there called GSUsTALON, and it looks like he's the busiest poster on that board.

http://sdsufans.com/board/forumdisplay.php?49-Jackrabbit-Football

Dude is obsessive.

Yes I've been on the Jacks board. I really want to see how they do against the Gophers win or lose and watch the game. Many Gopher Fans think that FCS and G5 teams are inferior. I will watch your first 2 games and grade them out myself.

TALON has joined many boards down threw the years. If you checked he joined the jackrabbit board in 2004. He is more than likely join almost every message board of every team that Georgia Southern has played for the past 20 years.

Correct Valley! You and I have been to way more FCS boards since 1997 the FBS boards!

Sometimes I have more than a 6 pack & don't read my post before I enter them! Oh Well, I'll see you in hell!:cool:

Last edited:

Correct Valley! You and I have been to way more FCS boards since 1997 the FBS boards!

Sometimes I have more than a 6 pack & don't read my post before I enter them! Oh Well, I'll see you in hell!:cool:

3.2 beer again? What is with this? Real beer and spirits are available. Also why condemn yourself to Valleyboy to hell? Don't you think that 3hours on September 14th will be enough punishment for all of your "sins".;)

Top Bottom